AGCO ST30 HYDRO

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #1  

onefast

Tractor
AGCO ST30
Hi
I just ordered a new AGCO ST30 (30 HP)4 wheel drive tractor from my local dealer. The deal I got was tractor with turf tires, new AGCO front loader (54") bucket, free new 60" AGCO rotary mower and free delivery $17,801.00. Agco has 0% financing for 24 months and bumper to bumper warranty for 2 years. Any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or not? Also has anyone had any experience with the new AGCO ST tractors.
Thanks
Bob in Kansas

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #2  
I do not see how you could go wrong. I hope you have good luck with your orange tractor.

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #3  
The AGCO is all but a massy in different paint and sheet metal! A good tractor you will be happy!
KCook

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #4  
I spent about 2.5 hours tooling around the dealer's lot on an ST30. I was very impressed and it handled the hills/slopes very well. The Massey 1235 is its twin. However, my local Massey dealer wanted $2500 more than the Agco dealer for the same tractor, FEL and MMM. That red paint must be expensive - go orange! ;o)

PowerMax

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #5  
Powermax I found the same thing! The paint must be some special mix.
KCook

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #6  
I am interested in a 60" MMM for the ST30. Massey lists a 1231 "heavy duty" MMM in 60" and 72" sizes. Massey's 1232 model deck is a lighter duty deck. Agco only shows the "light duty" deck in the 60" size. Anyone have any info. on availability? I'd like to have the 60" HD MMM for the Agco.

PowerMax

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #7  
This AGCO and the corresponding Massey are both built by Iseki in Japan.

/ AGCO ST30 HYDRO #9  
Bob,

I'll be looking to replace my Simplicity powermax tractors with a little bigger unit in a few years. I'm looking seriously at the ST series AGCO's. Wish you the best of luck with yours.

Let me know what you think.

Paul