Agco/MF Customer gratitude?

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #1  

ray66v

Tractor
GC2310,
Made the last payment on "Fergie" 6 weeks ago. While I did not expect a marching band and fireworks, I find it curious that I did not receive a letter thanking me for being a good customer, and asking for my future business. At the very least, you would expect a notification that it was over. So far, nothing?

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #2  
You're right. Little details like that are big details to the customer.
After delivery the salesman should call a week or so later to see if you are happy and ask if you need something else. Last payment is another chance for someone to make contact.
It's a bit of a lost art (and sales) these days.

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #3  
I made my final payment earlier in the year. It probably took them a couple months, but I did receive a letter.

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #4  
Gilford said:
I made my final payment earlier in the year. It probably took them a couple months, but I did receive a letter.
That is what I was getting ready to say. They usually do but they give it enough time to be sure everything is taken care of.

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #5  
I recently paid my tractor off that was financed through AGCO Finance. Within the month I received a letter acknowledging that the account had been paid in full and expressing appreciation for my business. I thought that was enough...

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude?
Ok, if its coming, I will post on arrival.

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #7  
I got a Thank You letter and a "Satisfaction Survey" AND a genuine M-F cap!!

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude?
amkfken said:
I got a Thank You letter and a "Satisfaction Survey" AND a genuine M-F cap!!

Yes, several years ago, I got those.

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #9  
I bought two caps for $17,900 and they gave me a free tractor.

/ Agco/MF Customer gratitude? #10  
rc1richard said:
I bought two caps for $17,900 and they gave me a free tractor.

I got 2 caps, a tractor, AND a rain guage for about the same money. Not a nice MF cap though. It had the dealer's name on it.

My dealer has a great service department, with the 2 best mechanics in the county. But the personality of sales and management leaves a lot to be desired. He probably doesn't remember I bought a tractor from him, much less care if I pay off Agco.