Adding teeth to a bucket

/ Adding teeth to a bucket #12  
Would the cheap vevor be worth trying?
This is for your Massey Ferguson 231? 38hp? It's fine if you are digging in sand or mulch... if you want to try clay and rocks, who knows, it might work. The first comment I read on their website was, "Do you sell replacement teeth?" Answer was, "No".

/ Adding teeth to a bucket #13  
oosik that's not a tooth bar them are FANGS:ROFLMAO:

willy

/ Adding teeth to a bucket #14  
I have a 60 hp Kubota with FEL. Added tooth bar and it really helps in solid dirt. No added value in loose dirt or if loading pieces of say wood or rocks (which we don't have). But you do not get a smooth leveling of dirt with it on the bucket. The only way I want teeth is on a bar that is easy to remove.

/ Adding teeth to a bucket
This is for your Massey Ferguson 231? 38hp? It's fine if you are digging in sand or mulch... if you want to try clay and rocks, who knows, it might work. The first comment I read on their website was, "Do you sell replacement teeth?" Answer was, "No".

No it doesn't have a loader (and is still broke down lol) it'd be for a 34hp compact 1250

/ Adding teeth to a bucket #16  
By golly Willy - you B right. I accidentally walked/tripped/stumbled into those "fangs" - just once. I have a nice scar on my right shin.