AAh Crap!! FEL Help

/ AAh Crap!! FEL Help #1  

9973720wb19

Platinum Member
Tractor
Many
I took off my FEL on my 4720 cab today and all of the color coded covers came off each and every hydro lead hose on the FEL...now I don't know which color is which and where each hose hooks back up to the tractor! Can someone help? Is there a way to determine the color of each hose lead on the loader side?:(
Many thanks.

/ AAh Crap!! FEL Help #2  
see if this helps -

scan0004-3.jpg

/ AAh Crap!! FEL Help
JoecDeere - yes, that helps a lot! from what you posted I was able to find a similar page and digram in my FEL manual...I took it back to my shop tonight and traced each line and put the (hopefully) correct color caps on each. now the test will be when i put the loader back on but i feel pretty good about the fix for now...thanks!:thumbsup:

/ AAh Crap!! FEL Help #4  
Put colored tye wraps on each hose. That will be semi permenant.

/ AAh Crap!! FEL Help #6  
I have (Actually my 13 year old kid has) a set of different colored electrical tape rolls. comes in handy for hose ID especially when I take the loader off and put my 4-way snow plow on, using the loaders QD's

JB

Attachments

• DSCN6322.JPG
    DSCN6322.JPG
    996.2 KB · Views: 155
   / AAh Crap!! FEL Help
using the posted digram (same found in my manual) i was able to trace each wire and it worked out fine...it was pretty simple/easy. i went to home depot and purchased colored zip ties and put them on....