A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments

/ A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
Here is a video message from Ted letting you know what is going on here at Everything Attachments.
It sounds like I will be filling in for Ted in the video dept. while he recovers from his recent back surgery.
Peanut, Nate and I look forward to showing you our products in the studio and out in the field.
Making videos is a totally new experience for me.....:eek:....so wish me luck!

Thank you for the business and continued support!
Travis

/ A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments #2  
Get well soon Ted, and Travis I am looking forward to your first video. I have enjoyed our conversations with the EA product I purchased and I know you will do well. :thumbsup:

/ A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments #3  
Good luck, Ted. Thanks for all the great implements. It is always such a pleasant feeling when I hook up my tractor to such quality. Take care.

/ A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments #4  
Good luck with your back issues Ted. I've enjoyed all your videos in the past, and hope to see you back in them sooner than later. In the meantime, I guess we can put up with the new guy....... if we really have to.:newhere::D

/ A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments #5  
Get well soon Ted! Good luck Travis, you'll do great :)

For anybody on the fence about EA, I have to mention that a while back my wife was interested in getting wireless audio equipment to do something similar to the EA videos (she already had the camera setups). I sent Travis a note, and he directed me to Nate who was extremely responsive in telling me the gear they use, and how they set everything up.

That may not be a huge deal, but they really didn't have to spend that time helping me out, and I think that speaks volumes.

/ A Message from Ted at Everything Attachments #6  
Get Well soon Ted!!!