/ 4707 #461  
Update- they came out today, guy thinks the clutch pedal works as normal, I don’t really agree. I run large Deeres 100s of hours per year, and the clutch on this tractor just doesn’t feel right. Sometimes it feels just fine to me and other times if I had to creep ahead 6” or so there is now way I could do it, I very slowly let of the clutch and the tractor jumps a few feet.

He acknowledged the transmission clunk, but the pto seemed ok aside from a little noise upon start up. He said he was gonna recalibrate the pto, 3 pt, and change the high pressure trans filter. I had to leave before he finished up. Just got back and took the tractor for a drive, all issues still remain. PTO seemed better initially but after driving the tractor around for a half hour or so and trying again it started making loud noises and throwing the code again.

EDIT: I just got off the phone with the service manager, there was bunch of chunks of brass and metal in the filter. They are gonna come get it next week and tear into it. Wish they would have told me that before I just drove it around for an hour LOL oh well, I’ll be happy as long as they get it taken care of.
How many hours do you have on this tractor? I agree the clutches on these tractors are weird. In the lower gears you can't creep the tractor. The clutch acts more like an on/off switch. In anything above 3rd low I can distinctively feel two different stages of engagement. I haven't gone through the calibration process yet but am curious to see what it does. I figured I would get a few hours on it first and let everything settle in before I did it.

/ 4707 #462  
How many hours do you have on this tractor? I agree the clutches on these tractors are weird. In the lower gears you can't creep the tractor. The clutch acts more like an on/off switch. In anything above 3rd low I can distinctively feel two different stages of engagement. I haven't gone through the calibration process yet but am curious to see what it does. I figured I would get a few hours on it first and let everything settle in before I did it.
14hrs.

On/off switch is exactly how I would describe it, its weird though because its not all the time. Yesterday for awhile I thought wow this thing is smooth, maybe I’m nuts, 20 min later it felt completely different.

/ 4707 #463  
Update: tractor was delivered back to me from the dealer a few days ago. I "think" the 3pt hitch issue was fixed, but I won't know until I hook up to trailers and start yanking them around the yard. That's hard to do with all the snow we have right now.

Also, the leak over the cab was fixed.

The hood was not fixed. You pull the small lever to raise it and it goes up a little bit then comes back down. They said they were waiting on a part. Must be the hydraulic arms.

Anyway, it's nice having the tractor back on the farm...with heat.

/ 4707 #464  
Let's see if this works. We towed our Belarus 525 down to our shop today. It blew its head gasket a few years ago and haven't had the time to fix it.

/ 4707 #465  
Couple pics of the 4707, because everybody likes pics:

Attachments

• IMG_3310.JPG
    IMG_3310.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3304.JPG
    IMG_3304.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
   / 4707 #466  
It looks nice and warm inside your barn. How many hours are on it?

/ 4707 #467  
   / 4707 #470  
Nice looking machine, I'm sure you will get many years of enjoyment out of it.