3-point PTO snowblower

/ 3-point PTO snowblower
Just got a call back from my Deere dealer. Seems they can't get me the Woods SB64S in JD green, as ordered. Woods will only do JD Green if ordered during the summer. Gotta take Woods Orange, if I want it now. Not the end of the world, but all things equal, I'd prefer green.

I did talk to a local Pronovost dealer who has a Puma-64 in JD Green. Only trouble there is they don't offer electric chute deflector or rotator. Manual or hydraulic only.

I guess I'll be going with the orange Woods.

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #12  
All what the heck Kubota Orange will look good with your John Deere Green.(lol)
DevilDog

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #13  
All what the heck Kubota Orange will look good with your John Deere Green.(lol)
DevilDog

Yup... I recently ordered a 60" Land Pride rear blade for my 2720 and I forgot to specify the color. I assumed it would come by default in Land Pride beige. Nope - dealer ordered Kubota orange. At least it will be highly visible when plowing snow!

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #14  
WinterDeere said:
Just got a call back from my Deere dealer. Seems they can't get me the Woods SB64S in JD green, as ordered. Woods will only do JD Green if ordered during the summer. Gotta take Woods Orange, if I want it now. Not the end of the world, but all things equal, I'd prefer green.

I did talk to a local Pronovost dealer who has a Puma-64 in JD Green. Only trouble there is they don't offer electric chute deflector or rotator. Manual or hydraulic only.

You don't want to look too green! Lol.

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #15  

You don't want to look too green! Lol.

Hey, mixing colors can be fun! My Buhler/Farm King blower is red and white, while my Ford 1510 is blue and white. The resulting red, white and blue color scheme is pretty catchy!

Joe

/ 3-point PTO snowblower
I just hope any Irish in the neighborhood don't take offense at me mixing orange and green. :laughing:

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #17  
Doesn't Woods make their standard beige any more? Don't put orange on the green machine. That would look terrible. If the Woods dealer doesn't want to accomodate you, then go to another dealer. Don't let some dealer force you into a non-color coordinated setup. :thumbdown:

Heck, go with a Buler-Farm King and then the Irish neighbors would be happy with the green, white, & red combo. :D

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #18  
Get a couple spray booms and paint it camouflage. Lol.

/ 3-point PTO snowblower
Not bad ideas, bandit... but it's already home in the garage, as of last night! Your mention of beige got me looking at some photos, as I only ever knew Woods as orange, and Landpride as the ones making beige implements.

Here's what all the Woods stuff I see today looks like:

0411560719full.jpg

However, I find photos on the internet that are more yellow:

118720d1231807631-woods-sb-74-snowblower-img_0800.jpg

Kubota:

4971768_1.jpg

I'll have to take a closer look at mine when I get home tonight, but I think it's the more Orange of the two Woods colors shown above.

/ 3-point PTO snowblower #20  
Not bad ideas, bandit... but it's already home in the garage, as of last night! Your mention of beige got me looking at some photos, as I only ever knew Woods as orange, and Landpride as the ones making beige implements.

Here's what all the Woods stuff I see today looks like:

View attachment 288914

However, I find photos on the internet that are more yellow:

View attachment 288915

Kubota:

View attachment 288916

I'll have to take a closer look at mine when I get home tonight, but I think it's the more Orange of the two Woods colors shown above.

Whatever you do, make sure your outfit matches your tractor when using it.........:laughing::confused2: