2023 or 2030?

/ 2023 or 2030? #51  
Hey Guys, new here. Just added a new LS 2030 to my inventory. Got it for light work around the farm. Really like it. The single pedal is not an issue for me. I, m used to driving old tractors. I wanted the extra 5hp. Got a great dealer here in Mo. Just 2miles up the road. He, s putting on a set of remotes for me . Later.

Congratulations! Where at in MO are you?

/ 2023 or 2030?
Just bought a 2023H myself a few hours ago :)

Will be delivered late next week. Now I gotta start scouring craigslist for the implements I need and decide if I want a rear finish mower or a separate dedicated mower...

/ 2023 or 2030? #53  

Will be delivered late next week. Now I gotta start scouring craigslist for the implements I need and decide if I want a rear finish mower or a separate dedicated mower...

Congrats! What dealer did you buy it from?

/ 2023 or 2030?
Congrats! What dealer did you buy it from?

All Seasons Power Equipment in Windham, Maine. Unfortunately Im short on options up here for LS tractors...they're the only ones within a reasonable distance from me that I could find (about 1-1/2 hour ride).

I would have liked to check out multiple dealers before buying but they had what I wanted, its a nice clean shop, and the salesman seemed knowledgeable on the LS tractors. Can't wait to get some seat time!

/ 2023 or 2030? #55  
Blstr88, congratulations on your new LS tractor! I hope you're as happy with it as others have been with theirs.

I'm hoping I can make the jump myself towards the end of this month. I'm eating sandwiches for lunch so I can put every penny down that I can to make my dream come true.

Kinda getting tired of my cooking, but you do what you gotta do!

/ 2023 or 2030? #57  

Get those tires filled with fluid ASAP!

/ 2023 or 2030?
Can anyone who owns a J2023H do me a favor? Measure the tractor at it's absolute widest (I assume the rear tires)? Ive got a line on a nice little trailer but it's only 4'8" wide. The dimensions I found for the 2023 online say its only 3'9" wide...but that seems too narrow to me?

Would like to grab this trailer but don't want to commit to it until Im sure the 2023 will fit on it, but the tractor isnt being delivered for another week...thanks!

/ 2023 or 2030? #60  
My 2030 is 50" wide at the rear wheel base. Industrial tires. Loader bucket is 52". Just hauled mine.
Jack