2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #51  
Nope. Don't care what others do. You just sounded like you were putting him down cuz he went aggressive and you didn't want aggressive.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #52  
OK I'm interested (when mine wear out) so 28" tires, what size (and back spacing) wheels did you go with? Any issues at all with rubbing at full lock over bumps?

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
I can't imagine wanting less traction, but it is fine with me if thats what you want.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #55  
Actually the aggressive lugs offer more traction in most conditions. I doubt they'll be hard at all on grass unless he intentionally spins them, no different than a tractor with turf or even R4's. I'll tell you what CAN be hard on grass and that's my little Pioneer 520 anytime you turn it very sharp.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
OK I'm interested (when mine wear out) so 28" tires, what size (and back spacing) wheels did you go with? Any issues at all with rubbing at full lock over bumps?

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #57  
The link is for 4 x 156mm bolt pattern wheels for a Pro FXR. I believe the Pro MX uses 4 x 136mm.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
The link is for 4 x 156mm bolt pattern wheels for a Pro FXR. I believe the Pro MX uses 4 x 136mm.
They fit perfectly.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
The new wheels and tires are on. Very pleased.

496A4464.jpg

Last edited:
   / 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #60  
OK good! I was going by memory back when I was considering new tires and possibly wheels as well. Or maybe I mixed it up with the Pioneer? Anyway they look great because the stock 25's are a little small looking.