2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
This little Yamaha Wolverine 350 is what I used to have. It was great fun, but not good for much else. I sold it years ago but do miss her. I was thinking about getting a bigger ATV, but I think a SxS is the way to go now.

DSC00469.JPG

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #22  
You're right ATV's are fun but just not quite as versatile or useful as a SXS. Plus most SXS's have a differential making them easier on the yard and trails. It also just seems more "social" when your passenger is sitting right beside rather than behind you. One problem is some of the SXS's have become so wide and long I don't know how you can ride them through the woods? I guess they work great on wide trails and open areas though. And some want big six seaters so they can take the whole family, but heck for the price of some of those big buggies you can buy two mid size utility UTVs.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #24  
Dave is that your new Pro MX in post 3 or just one in a picture?

I bought the first Pro MX my dealer got which was probably 4 years ago? It has PS and alloy wheels. It also came with a roof but I took that off along with the doors. (I also have a Pioneer 520.)
I took the MX back to the dealer to have a first service done, other than that I just change oil once a year and Dif oil every other year.

Took this pic earlier today.

We love to see machines that work. (y)

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #25  
This little Yamaha Wolverine 350 is what I used to have. It was great fun, but not good for much else. I sold it years ago but do miss her. I was thinking about getting a bigger ATV, but I think a SxS is the way to go now.

View attachment 784591
We had a '88 big bear 350 when we lived in AK. Except for the ground clearance, it was perfect for hunting. I'd pull a meat wagon through the mountains and it would just go...albeit slow.

One year we went caribou hunting out of chicken. We also had a polaris 400 sportsmen. Both had meat wagons attached. I threw a chain on the polaris and it cracked the transmission case. Wife pulled me out (with both meat wagons) about 15 miles and no issues.

I liked that little machine. Wish we would have kept ( not the polaris)

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #26  
20230223_154004.jpg

Could have used a sxs to pull this guy out. I had to eventually get behind the guy using the winch as an anchor to get the Honda out.

Good times

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #27  
I have a 2021 model I bought 6 months ago and absolutely love it. I purposely bought this size as I have many trees and my trails are fairly narrow. Before this I had a Honda foreman (loved it too and it was bulletproof) but always wanted a sxs and I'm happy I went with this one.

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS?
Anyone know of a good place that will build a wheel and tire package for you? The ones I have seen are not the tire or wheels I want.

Dave

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #29  
When we picked up our 6x6 I asked the dealership for less aggressive tires and steel rims package and that came to something like 1500. We kept the OEM's...

/ 2023 Mule Pro MX EPS? #30  
Anyone know of a good place that will build a wheel and tire package for you? The ones I have seen are not the tire or wheels I want.

Dave
Find the rims and tires you want separately, have them mounted and sell the stockers to recoup a few bucks