175 lincoln wire welder

/ 175 lincoln wire welder #1  

muddstopper

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ventrac, Steiner
A friend offered me a 175 lincoln welder the other day for $150. Says he bought it from a guy that ran over the gun with his truck tire. Since buying it, he has replaced the gun and liner. The machine is supposed to look like new and he has been using it to run flux core. He does have the guages and line for the bottle, still ziptied to the machine. I already have a 175 miller and dont really need another wire welder, especially since its the same size as the one I already own. Still, $150 I think is a pretty good deal and i can probably flip the machine or trade it for something i really need/want. Machine is located in Asheville NC, if anybody is interested, tell me what you have to trade and you must be willing to pick up. I aint trying to make anything off of this welder, but I am sure there is someone that needs it worse than me.

/ 175 lincoln wire welder #2  
Buy it. Its worth twice that at least if it works.

/ 175 lincoln wire welder #3  
Thanks for the nice offer! I'd get it if I were you, like you said fix it and sell it!

/ 175 lincoln wire welder
It doesnt need fixing, the machine works. I do intend to buy the machine, he was supposed to bring it to me last thrusday, but things happened. I dont need it so I am offering it up to someone that can use it.