Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #161  
Type in https://bransontractor.com/ and Here is what you get

1672894475846.png

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #163  
TYM sight shows Agassiz sales in Buxton, ND as a dealer. Looks like close to MN border north of Fargo.
They are a legacy TYM dealership (also sells big Versatile AG tractors). The one in SoDak is a legacy Branson dealer (also sells LS).

Unfortunately for people living in the Central/Western parts of both states, most of the population lives East River.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #164  
They should have just linked it over with an explanation page. This is an improvement over what I was seeing for a while yesterday. It was just a generic error page.

The Branson global site redirects to TYM, I don't know why the North American site doesn't.

Also, I miss Texas.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued?
I can’t wait to hear what comes from the dealer meeting this week

A couple dealers said to expect a formal communication soon, but they were impressed and very excited about the direction TYM is heading. Also, they said the 4820 will remain... with a TYM badge.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #168  
I just had a log chat with my old Branson dealer who is now a TYM dealer. He said he reality of the change is really not as big of deal as some people make it out to be. The old Bransons are now badged TYM but they are the same tractor. The merge gives him access to a wider range of tractors to sell, and all indications are that the models that were previously labeled as Bransons will continue to sell the best.
He said that TYM moved their headquarters to the Branson headquarters in Georgia, so the people he is working with for parts, warranty and other issues are the same people. From his dealer's perspective it seems more like Branson absorbed TYM in every respect but the name. One thing they did change was the parts inventory software and he is still learning how it works. He feels it will be an improvement once he gets comfortable with it.

Id really like to get my hands on a TYM badged 4820 soon