Divorce, need value help!

/ Divorce, need value help! #51  
Do you feel the same about getting married?

About marriage? Naw, that's fine. I'm going on 21 years with my woman, knock on wood. At this point when we scrap, we know neither one of us is going anywhere lol.

/ Divorce, need value help! #52  
I'm looking for a sugar mommy, You know tractors are costly....:D

Same here..... I am looking for a younger woman to adopt me and keep treat me in the way I am accustomed . :)

/ Divorce, need value help! #53  
Same here..... I am looking for a younger woman to adopt me and keep treat me in the way I am accustomed . :)

NOPE!
NOT ME!

I am looking for a woman who would treat me in the way...... I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ACCUSTOMED.

/ Divorce, need value help! #54  
About marriage? Naw, that's fine. I'm going on 21 years with my woman, knock on wood. At this point when we scrap, we know neither one of us is going anywhere lol.

The book the Millionaire Next Store made the point a good first marriage is a common thread so I can believe a bad marriage can devastate.

/ Divorce, need value help! #55  
The book the Millionaire Next Store made the point a good first marriage is a common thread so I can believe a bad marriage can devastate.

I'm sure it can. There's way too many self-absorbed narcissistic a-holes out there, so the chances of marrying one is fairly high, I would imagine.

/ Divorce, need value help! #56  
Not to get too far off topic but through work I come across all kinds/types of people/families arriving for surgery/procedures.

The grandfather with all his grandkids showing up for cataracts or the grandmother just dumped at the curb arriving for cancer surgery...

What really sticks out is a couple that have been married (To Each Other) 80 years... she was 16 and he 18 and married after only a few weeks after meeting... walking in hand and hand and holding hands in the waiting room... he drove.

I know it really can happen and when I had a few minutes to talk with them they said they just new and both smiled hand in hand.

My guess is there is nothing better when it works...

Seen plenty of the other side too... where daily life is just a series of confrontations...

Also know people that divorced young and got back together... high school sweethearts that married and divorced after 4 years and then 4 years got back together... still in their 20's and now married 40 years total... they both said they had a lot of growing up to do before they realized just how lucky they were... their divorce was done on a note pad... not much to divide up and filed... no kids.

When it comes right down to it material things tend to be the easy things when it comes to moving on.

One ex-wife boasted of making her ex miserable and she saw too it that everything was sold just so he couldn't have it... sad when that becomes ones life focus.

/ Divorce, need value help! #57  
I'm looking for a sugar mommy, You know tractors are costly....:D

OK. we should start up a tractor 'mommy' web site or 'go fund my tractor' site.
Who knows in this day and age it might just work.
Use a body builder as your spokesman and perhaps you might snag a wealthy heiress.
Who knows?

/ Divorce, need value help! #58  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 184
   / Divorce, need value help! #59  
I would never divorce my wife,,,, too expensive. :laughing:

Seriously, the grass is not always greener....