Divorce, need value help!

/ Divorce, need value help! #31  
The wife does not really want half of your stuff. It is just a means to what she really wants ... She wants you to suffer thru the process as much as inhumanly possible. Give her half, give her some more, and give her the tractor. Just so you can say ' Be off with you wench ' after she signs..... then you can start over. Less pain .. :)

/ Divorce, need value help! #32  
Traded in a 2011 4041 in 2017 for $18K (Cdn) - had 250hrs on it and was in good shape.

/ Divorce, need value help! #33  
Not in MI.
What she owned before the marriage is hers.
EVERYTHING else is joint property.

I went through a Michigan divorce. I married late and had a 6 figure IRA before I married. During the Great Recession, value was down a bit. I got to keep the entire account. Same for my inheritance: money, items, car. No pre-nup.

/ Divorce, need value help! #34  
Split it at the bell housing and give her the rear end half.

/ Divorce, need value help! #35  
I went through a Michigan divorce. I married late and had a 6 figure IRA before I married. During the Great Recession, value was down a bit. I got to keep the entire account. Same for my inheritance: money, items, car. No pre-nup.

Not how it went for my MI divorce.

/ Divorce, need value help! #37  
   / Divorce, need value help! #39  
My wife filed for divorce and I need to value my 2011 R4047 with FEL and backhoe for marital assets. About 500 hours on the tractor.
I know one thing for sure , she is not getting the tractor!View attachment 642350View attachment 642351

For sure dont ask for a trade in value which will be much higher than what you can get if offered for sale. So ask 2 or 3 dealers what they will give you if you offer it for sale, then take the average when the lawyers start negotiating. If she counters with a high ball number, offer it to her side of the computations at that price and she will likely not take it. After all if it cost you more than it is worth, then better to just buy a new one.

/ Divorce, need value help! #40  
I’d use it to bury her deep in the woods.problem solved.:tractor: