Divorce, need value help!

/ Divorce, need value help! #41  
Antique cars are similar... one believes Jackson Barret prices and another scrap.

Back in the day I provided appraisals and several did just what the previous poster did... said if you value it at 50k move it to your side... not a single time was this done... I guess being willing to let it go is the upper hand?

One nasty divorce spent more time over the Ford GT 40 over anything else... the husband said fine... where would you like it delivered as he had another one lined up.

/ Divorce, need value help! #43  
Antique cars are similar... one believes Jackson Barret prices and another scrap.

Back in the day I provided appraisals and several did just what the previous poster did... said if you value it at 50k move it to your side... not a single time was this done... I guess being willing to let it go is the upper hand?

One nasty divorce spent more time over the Ford GT 40 over anything else... the husband said fine... where would you like it delivered as he had another one lined up.

This is EXACTLY what I described in my post #18!
I speak from experience!
The method WORKS!

/ Divorce, need value help! #44  
OMG, these nightmare stories, and some of you went though this more than once?!! Note to self, never get divorced.

/ Divorce, need value help! #45  
Do you feel the same about getting married?

/ Divorce, need value help! #46  
OMG, these nightmare stories, and some of you went though this more than once?!! Note to self, never get divorced.

I could tell you a story that would make your hair stand on end.....but I won't!
It happened long ago, and it is best left to die!

/ Divorce, need value help! #49  
Had an employee that after 3 months of wedded bliss came home to find his bride at it with a stranger.
Then the divorce.
She claimed her half plus her share of his father's estate whom she had never met. ( Father was quite wealthy.)
Think that is called a 'honey trap'.
I lost track of the final outcome but I did know some lawyers got richer.

Talk about getting screwed!

As I get older I seem to notice a lot more of obvious 'traps'' even a few that are on the 3rd or 4th stabs of landing their prize.
One I knew of had offspring from 3 fathers and still hunting.

Heck I understand there exists some 'sugar daddy' web sites,( college tuitions are costly).

/ Divorce, need value help! #50  
Had an employee that after 3 months of wedded bliss came home to find his bride at it with a stranger.
Then the divorce.
She claimed her half plus her share of his father's estate whom she had never met. ( Father was quite wealthy.)
Think that is called a 'honey trap'.
I lost track of the final outcome but I did know some lawyers got richer.

Talk about getting screwed!

As I get older I seem to notice a lot more of obvious 'traps'' even a few that are on the 3rd or 4th stabs of landing their prize.
One I knew of had offspring from 3 fathers and still hunting.

Heck I understand there exists some 'sugar daddy' web sites,( college tuitions are costly).

I'm looking for a sugar mommy, You know tractors are costly....:D