Z700 Series

/ Z700 Series
Unfortunately it does not look like I am going to be a Kubota owner. Sad state of affairs. I am not going to wait till end summer & the dealership here leaves a lot to be desired.

I ordered a X-One Hustler, 52" deck. They currently have a promo of 20% off commercial machines so that was not too hard to take.

/ Z700 Series #22  
X-One's look like fine commercial mowers and hopefully you will be happy with it!

Please keep us posted once you have some use experience with it.

/ Z700 Series #23  
Unfortunately it does not look like I am going to be a Kubota owner. Sad state of affairs. I am not going to wait till end summer & the dealership here leaves a lot to be desired.

I ordered a X-One Hustler, 52" deck. They currently have a promo of 20% off commercial machines so that was not too hard to take.
Congratulations.
I've owned a Hustler Super Z since 2013. Very solid built mower, and never a single issue. (other than a couple flat tires)

/ Z700 Series
Thanks for the support guys. I actually test drove the Super Z which has the same seat as the X-One. It drove like a dream compared to my riding lawn mower. I am looking forward to it.

/ Z700 Series #25  
Nice pic of the F3060 but I would imagine they are pricey. Kubota has STILL not got back to me regarding buying a mower. I think the US is getting whatever gets built. Too much demand. :(

I see I’m late responding. Congrats on the new Hustler. Just was going to say that I stopped at my dealer this week for some supplies. Not one new zero turn on the lot. So it’s not just a Canadian issue.

Bought a Kubota Z422 with 54” deck last fall - last one or two he had in stock. Glad I did since things seem to be even worse now re zero turns, plus the sticker price went up about $1500. Heard there’s a shortage of engines from Kwai and others. Anyway, hope you get your zero turn soon and love it like I’m loving mine.

/ Z700 Series
Yes - I can't wait. It will almost be like MAGICK !! :)