You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,822  
IMG_1275.png

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,823  
They let children on airplanes back then?

🤣
They let me at 4 years of age fly to Europe… still remember it well and no airline comes close to PanAm for me… VIP all the way.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,824  
They let me at 4 years of age fly to Europe… still remember it well and no airline comes close to PanAm for me… VIP all the way.

I flew El Al once. One of those planes with the upstairs where we were seated.

Unbelievable service and, there was 100% zero doubt on security. Zero doubt. Those folks were trained and serious.

It was amazing.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,826  
When you can remember some of the old bands
Harry Roy, Glenn Miller, Count Basie, Bob Burke
Benny Goodman, Artie Shaw, Cousin Fuzzy & his
cousins was polka band Wisconsin then Bert Kaempfert Wonderland by Night, Percy Faith Theme from a Summer Place, Ray Conniff Somewhere my Love
My favorite night show was Johnny Carson
Damm now I feel like I belong in a measum

willy

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,827  
Yeah, uh, no it won't. :ROFLMAO: But for the most part, it will feel very familiar and it will work.
Working with a 2000 or so Adobe pro vs 2020 Adobe pro feels like I'm learning to walk all over again as a baby. Everything that I've been use to has changed.

Yes, functions are on the computer are pretty much the same, but some of the newer software is like "wow".

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,829  
You know you're getting old when:
You remember riding in a six story elevator with an elevator operator.

now that brings up memories.

You are so right. I remember they had a uniform and sat on a small stool pressing the floor buttons.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,830  
now that brings up memories.

You are so right. I remember they had a uniform and sat on a small stool pressing the floor buttons.
Sounds like he Unions got involved... a stool? When I was a boy they stood 8 hrs a day and held the doors for old people.