You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,311  
When you have over 5 or 6 magnifying glassed spread all over the house cause you can not read anything any more. Or has type just gotten smaller over time.......

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,313  
You resist going towards the light.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,314  
Ease of fixing and servicing something yourself your interested in buying is a selling point.

Last edited:
   / You Know You Are Old When #1,315  
One step further I guess. you look for grease fittings on stuff your interested in buying, now much rarer, never was a big fan of sealed bearings. And never had to replace a u joint that had grease fittings that were actually used on it.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,316  
When you have over 5 or 6 magnifying glassed spread all over the house cause you can not read anything any more. Or has type just gotten smaller over time.......

Plus cheater glasses in every room!!

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,317  
Lol I know have cheaters permanently located at cabin, in RV, desk, and shop. To bad they didn't make a compact foldable out of the way cheater screen for smart phones lol

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,319  
One step further I guess. you look for grease fittings on stuff your interested in buying, now much rarer, never was a big fan of sealed bearings. And never had to replace a u joint that had grease fittings that were actually used on it.
I have, especially on my '91 Dakota.. It was quite a discussion a while back... everyone told me that the reason the tiny u-joints didn't get greased properly was because the driveshaft was bad.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,320  
Plus cheater glasses in every room!!
Heck, I keep a pair on my keychain...

51Bw+sNReJL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Along with a rechargeable flashlight!

71ry8dmvL3L._AC_SX679_.jpg