YM276D Remote Hydraulics

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulics #21  
   / YM276D Remote Hydraulics
Yes, sorry the hydraulic lift. Essentially from what the yanmar books say the 1/4 " plug inhibits the use if that when installed and the 3point attachment is installed cause that plug stops normal hydraulic flow flow through that block and directs to the installed attachment when using the the in and out auxiliary ports. So once you are done with that attachment and say you want to go pick up a box blade before you can you have to remove that 1/4 plug to prevent damage to the pump. The (hear me out method one hopefully just prevent me from having to remove that 1/4 plug and hoses each time when swapping attachments. Yes I know pto driven pump setup would be easier but the backhoe attachment does not have that setup and for the price it's just as easy to set up the fittings instead of buying the pump and hydraulic resivor and so on.....those quickly can match the price of used backhoe attachments these days... btw I am going to open up a new thread for a 1970 international harvester backhoe.

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulics #23  
I am probably not making myself clear. I still maintain if you hook things up with the headless plug and bypass you have suggested then everything will work for you. It will not be necessary to remove the plug in order for your 3 point to work.

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulics #24  
I am probably not making myself clear. I still maintain if you hook things up with the headless plug and bypass you have suggested then everything will work for you. It will not be necessary to remove the plug in order for your 3 point to work.
I have 3 John Deere 850,s. 2 or 3 yrs back I took the loader off one tractor and installed it on another one. When I transfered everything the loader would not work. I had forgot to transfer the headless plug. Once I did that everything worked perfectly.

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulics #25  
I would move this thread. I ran a quick search and keep coming up IH.3444-4690
It's huge would be nice on my 63Ford !!
Be watching for it if you do just being curious. They offer a manual on it just so happen to be it!....... Don't look like much Info. though. ;)

Last edited:
   / YM276D Remote Hydraulics #26  
I think I agree with Winston here. At any rate, it would be simple to test and find out. Simply install the headless plug, and then install a hose loop from the primary A to B ports as shown. Then see if the 3pt will work.
If it does, then all that is required is that your backhoe also have a PB (power beyond) port on it's valve bank. We have not established that it does, but most do.
rScotty

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulics #27  
I would move this thread. I ran a quick search and keep coming up IH.3444-4690
It's huge would be nice on my 63Ford !!
Be watching for it if you do just being curious. They offer a manual on it just so happen to be it!....... Don't look like much Info. though. ;)

What? Why? That doesn't make any sense. I think it makes more sense to leave the Yanmar thread where it is. Is it possible that your search has some references crossed with Int. Harvesters?

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulics #28  
I seen it was already moved from that form Hydraulics. Then my search has my HO it to big. I wonder if the 3pt. will even lift it much less operate it. Adding a Hyd. pump somewhere TMHO.
  1. International Harvester 3444 Backhoe-Loader (1970-1973):
    • Engine: Gasoline-powered, producing approximately 43.5 horsepower or 32.4 kilowatts.
    • Drive: 4x2 (2-wheel drive).
    • Purpose: Ideal for light-duty excavation and construction work.I believe this is correct ?

Last edited: