yanmar fx255D 4wd

/ yanmar fx255D 4wd #1  

drew875

Tractor
fx255
I have a grey market yanmar fx255 and i need a radiator. Anyone have any leads or can help point me in the right dircton ? I had someone offer to bring it to see if it could be fixed and they scrapped it so i dont have a part number or anything to go off of. new to this forum thanks for any help

/ yanmar fx255D 4wd #2  
I have a grey market yanmar fx255 and i need a radiator. Anyone have any leads or can help point me in the right direction ? I had someone offer to bring it to see if it could be fixed and they scrapped it so i dont have a part number or anything to go off of. new to this forum thanks for any help

Drew, Welcome to TBN. Sadly you'll get LITTLE answers in the side of the forum. Asking in the Yanmar section will hook dozens of replies. ;)

Also, the largest Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on the Internet with much to do with the Gray Market machines is a link in my sig called Yanmar Group.
On that site, we have your tractor manual for FREE ! Yes, FREE. membership in the community is FREE to.

/ yanmar fx255D 4wd #3  
Welcome and good luck on your search.

/ yanmar fx255D 4wd
Drew, Welcome to TBN. Sadly you'll get LITTLE answers in the side of the forum. Asking in the Yanmar section will hook dozens of replies. ;)

Also, the largest Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on the Internet with much to do with the Gray Market machines is a link in my sig called Yanmar Group.
On that site, we have your tractor manual for FREE ! Yes, FREE. membership in the community is FREE to.
thank you