Price Check XR 3135H

/ XR 3135H #1  

T REX

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ford 1720
My local dealer wants 24,800 + 8% tax for a XR3135H with loader and rear tires loaded with beet juice.... is that in the ball park??

/ XR 3135H #2  
Not sure how much tractor prices have gone up in past 3 years. That's what I paid 3 years ago for the prior model XR3037HC (same tractor with cab and a Shibaura engine instead of an LS engine). Hopefully some 3135 owners will chime in with a better ballpark answer.

/ XR 3135H #3  
Be glad you are not in Alaska. $43K with loader, backhoe and the cab. Shipping Sucks!

/ XR 3135H
Wow Doofy!!! That's a chunk!! You seem to like your XR3135H tho and the weather is pretty harsh up there...... I live in central N.Y. farm country.......

/ XR 3135H #5  
T REX, The tractor is a blast! It will do just about everything other heavy equipment will do, just at a slower pace. Time means nothing to a hog and I feel the same way. No hurry, no worry! Of course, being retired has a lot to do with it too.

With global warming, we are not nearly as frigid as we once were. Coldest temp last year was -31 and it lasted one day. In the old days, -55 to -65 could last several weeks. Don't miss that a bit.

Wife is from upstate, Syracuse and then Pulaski. Someday, I'd like to see that country and some of the old farms. You have absolutely beautiful country!