Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #1  

can do

Gold Member
Tractor
M-F1526,M-F50
M-F part number for rear working light for the following tractors compact & subcompact series these are the work lights that dealers install at the dealership & are part supplier to AGCO! Sparex- S.118198 & can only be ordered thru your local Massey-Ferguson dealer ,& comes with on/off switch on the lamp housing , hardware,wiring,& the loom & fits the following M-F 1526 compact, & M-F GC 1723E & GC 1723EB this is the same work light that comes standard on the GC 1725M & GC 1725MB you will have to contact your local dealer for pricing. (y)& yes they are LED.

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #2  
I just order something off Amazon. I already broke my light. The price of those things, lawd

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts
I just order something off Amazon. I already broke my light. The price of those things, lawd
Sorry to hear that :cry: ! I only put this thread up for tractor owners that are looking for original equipment for there equipment & these are a exact fit, & your dealer might be able to help you with your questions on installation.& there a few owners that want just that, A oem part that's not complicated to install. & that is design for there tractor & is a complete kit.(y)

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #5  
Yeah. The LED light I bought is way way brighter and energy efficient.
20181026_223745.jpg
20181027_022456.jpg
20190809_101126.jpg

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #6  
My replacement light was $7 shipped. I put a weatherpack connector on it and can replace it 10x before I've paid for the factory light.

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #7  
Yep, I'm one of those people that does not want to make extensive modifications and just want something I can put on with no fuss.

@can do I just did a search and I only found dealer online showing this part, but no picture and not information.

I know you said yes it is LED, is it brighter that the light that originally came on my GC1725M?

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #8  
My replacement light was $7 shipped. I put a weatherpack connector on it and can replace it 10x before I've paid for the factory light.
I think I've looked at those lights, but what I want is a light like the one I have with a built in switch than I can just plug into the connector that's already there. I have not found one.

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #9  
I just added a switch upstream. It was easy. You can even add your own pushbutton switch at the lightif you really cared. The small amount of effort is worth it. The factory light was inferior in every conceivable way.

/ Work light for M-F Compacts & Subcompacts #10  
I rarely need to use my work light. The only time I'm doing anything with the tractor in the dark is in the winter moving snow and I have flood lights on everything I need to see. I have needed it occasionally when clear go over to clear the snow for my wife's aunt that lives not far away and the current light is passable for the.

It is pricey, but I seriously don't have time for putzing with things. To be honest, I probably wouldn't find the time to even put this on if bought it. Since the one I have works for me as is I probably won't replace it with anything unless I have to.

I'm mostly curious about if the new one provides more light and if it does, how much more.