Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....
WoodMizer is ON THE TRUCK! Delivery Wednesday!

Of course, the weather forecast is for torrential downpours that day…

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #32  
Been waiting on a Ditch Witch Mini stand on skid steer since putting a deposit in February. Was told toward the middle of January they were expecting a May/June delivery date, but because we waited to put down a deposit we were told June/July. But that date is not in concrete either.
New possible delivery date with no true answer is maybe 4th quarter.

New possible delivery date with no true answer is maybe 4th quarter.
That sucks. But at least there are no more mean tweets…

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #34  
It took 10 or 11 months for our dealership to receive the can-am we ordered. :unsure:

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #35  
I would love a bandsaw mill.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #37  
This issue in this country is, we have been conditioned over time to the 'I want it and I want it now' mantra and that don't work today. Good things you want are always worth the wait. Heck, back on 2004 when I bought my Kubota M9, I had to special order it and waited 5 months for it (no shortage of tractors back then) but I wanted one built a certain way so it was built in Japan and shipped in a container here and I finally got it.

Kubota had phased out the M9 in 2004 so mine was built (I guess from leftover parts), plus I wanted certain factory only options (like creep gears and 2 speed PTO) and it was worth the wait.

This issue in this country is, we have been conditioned over time to the 'I want it and I want it now' mantra and that don't work today. Good things you want are always worth the wait. Heck, back on 2004 when I bought my Kubota M9, I had to special order it and waited 5 months for it (no shortage of tractors back then) but I wanted one built a certain way so it was built in Japan and shipped in a container here and I finally got it.

Kubota had phased out the M9 in 2004 so mine was built (I guess from leftover parts), plus I wanted certain factory only options (like creep gears and 2 speed PTO) and it was worth the wait.
Special Order is always different.

The say I ordered mine, I was warned that all orders were subject to “supply chain issues” beyond the mfr. control.

I am old enough to remember when we didn’t have “supply chain issues”. . .

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #39  
“supply chain issues”. .
Supply chain issue are just an excuse for a general breakdown in the inner workings of the economy. Sort of like transient inflation if you get my drift....lol

Supply chain issue are just an excuse for a general breakdown in the inner workings of the economy. Sort of like transient inflation if you get my drift....lol
“Bad luck”, as a wise man once said…