Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....
I called Woodmizer for an update, and if - IF - they get the engines in from Kohler this week, we may -MAY- get our mill delivered in August instead of October!

YAY!!!

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #22  
Been waiting on a Ditch Witch Mini stand on skid steer since putting a deposit in February. Was told toward the middle of January they were expecting a May/June delivery date, but because we waited to put down a deposit we were told June/July. But that date is not in concrete either.

Been waiting on a Ditch Witch Mini stand on skid steer since putting a deposit in February. Was told toward the middle of January they were expecting a May/June delivery date, but because we waited to put down a deposit we were told June/July. But that date is not in concrete either.
And with the state of the world and the current pResident, every day longer it takes just adds to the ulcers and hair loss. . .

I haven't seen this term before, but it fits. I like it and will use it.
hugs, Brandi
Have fun and SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE!

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #26  
I called Woodmizer for an update, and if - IF - they get the engines in from Kohler this week, we may -MAY- get our mill delivered in August instead of October!

YAY!!!
It was 7 months to the day from when I placed my order to when I picked it up. As some may recall, I was whining loudly the entire time.
It's funny how quickly that I forgot about the wait, once it finally got here. 👍
The base price on my LX25 is 1/3 higher than it was when I ordered less than a year and a half ago.

It was 7 months to the day from when I placed my order to when I picked it up. As some may recall, I was whining loudly the entire time.
It's funny how quickly that I forgot about the wait, once it finally got here. 👍
The base price on my LX25 is 1/3 higher than it was when I ordered less than a year and a half ago.
I will likely have to set it up in a temporary spot, so I can mill the lumber to make the shed it will reside in, and the move it.

gonna be a busy little beaver when it shows up!

I will be calling them back again this week for an update, and to change the delivery from the Woodmizer dealership 3 hours away to truck ship to our local LTL parking lot (the old abandoned KMart lot) - everyone gets their LTL shipments there.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #28  
I will likely have to set it up in a temporary spot, so I can mill the lumber to make the shed it will reside in, and the move it.

gonna be a busy little beaver when it shows up!
That's the same as I'm doing, although it's going to be a year or two before I get to building. My neighbor graciously offered to do some work with his excavator for the cost of the fuel, so right now I'm thinking about that instead. I set up a level base last winter in the only place I had cleared of snow; now it's right in the way and I need to move it someplace where I can put my last extension on.

That's the same as I'm doing, although it's going to be a year or two before I get to building. My neighbor graciously offered to do some work with his excavator for the cost of the fuel, so right now I'm thinking about that instead. I set up a level base last winter in the only place I had cleared of snow; now it's right in the way and I need to move it someplace where I can put my last extension on.
Definitely take advantage of excavator-work-for-fuel!!, throw in a smoked pork but and/or some adult beverages (if applicable) on top!

UPDATE:

Got a call from WoodMizer - Mill is ready and shipping next week!

YAY!!!!