Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date....

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #1  

KilroyJC

Elite Member
Tractor
1962 Case 430, 1995 Craftsman Yard Tractor/mower, 1949 South Bend 9A Lathe, WoodMizer Lx55 sawmill, Kubota KX033-4 Mini-Excavator
I wonder why?

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #2  
You were lucky to even find a used sawmill a year ago and the prices were as crazy as used cars are now. Iirc WM (and the others) were close to a year out for delivery so things are getting better.
All covid hysteria related.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #3  
That is much better than a year ago when they were quoting 12-13 months.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #4  
I ordered a year ago last week (March 25, 2021) and was told about 18 weeks. Instead it took me 7 months to the day.. I picked it up on October 25. Believe me, TBN members were getting tired of hearing me whine about the wait.

My neighbor ordered a Woodland a couple of months later and received his before I did. I finally put mine together last month though, and the wait was worth it.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #5  
WM has (is still?) had problems getting vendors to supply parts. Last I asked, when ordering parts, the big mills were a year or more wait.
hugs, Brandi

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #6  
Heck, even when I bought mine back about 2013 IIRC it took about 2 months from order to delivery.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #7  
When we ordered a 6x6 from Can-am this fall, they had no idea when it would be delivered this summer. Today they still don't know. 😒

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #8  
When we ordered a 6x6 from Can-am this fall, they had no idea when it would be delivered this summer. Today they still don't know. 😒
Limited? I have a deposit down on one and was told July. My dealer has the XT model (non cab) in stock on the lot.

I just posted my Woodmizer LT15 diesel for sale. I almost sold it last year but held off thinking I'd use it. I just never use the darn thing. I'm asking 10k for it and am getting a fair bit of interest, which surprised me quite honestly.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #9  
Limited? I have a deposit down on one and was told July. My dealer has the XT model (non cab) in stock on the lot.

I just posted my Woodmizer LT15 diesel for sale. I almost sold it last year but held off thinking I'd use it. I just never use the darn thing. I'm asking 10k for it and am getting a fair bit of interest, which surprised me quite honestly.
I suspect they (BRP) are afraid they'll be short on some parts. We watched used 6x6 prices this past summer and they were at, or close to the same as new. Oh well.

/ Wood-Mizer is approximately 6month behind from order date to deliver date.... #10  
When we ordered a 6x6 from Can-am this fall, they had no idea when it would be delivered this summer. Today they still don't know.

Looking forward to seeing pics. Had an older (250 c.c.) Polaris 4 x 6 ATV’s with a box on it. Great fun, but noisy and stinky from the exhaust.