Why buy a Deere CUT?

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #81  
Yeah, and those are 33+ year old models.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #82  
Then what are all the numbers at the bottom of the page?

Don't know, have no use for them, didn't even know they were there.
I bought 18 tractors from my dealer over 3 decades and had 1 problem. The dealer called in the area representative and the issue was resolved immediately.

A good dealer can resolve all problems if everyone works toward a common goal and remains civil.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #83  
Yeah, and those are 33+ year old models.

Well, then look at the newer ones. :) Just look at the Yanmar engine model in the Deere and find it in the Yanmar version. Then you'll have a machine being either equal to the JD or better.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #85  
.......what ever....like I told others here with sticking brakes or stiff shifters....spray those pivots, plungers, shafts with penetrating oil.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #86  
Well, then look at the newer ones. :) Just look at the Yanmar engine model in the Deere and find it in the Yanmar version. Then you'll have a machine being either equal to the JD or better.

A good example, The JD2032R with the Yanmar 3TNV88 engine. This is also found in the Yanmar EF352T & Yanmar EX3200 (was Cub Cadet).

And the same Yanmar engine is in the TYM T394H tractor too.

If you are into maintaining vineyards, Argitech makes a 1145-4 low height tractor with the same engine as well.

The engine is found in many of the Komatsu earth mowing equipment too.

The engine is found in the JD3033R, JD2720, JD3036EN (Europe) as well.

The engine is highly utilized in stand-alone industrial applications such as backup generators.

There is a Yanmar marine version of this engine too.

So, this Yanmar engine has a high manufacturing volumes, global footprint, and wide distribution channels. Parts will be EZ-PZ to get years to come. It's been around for just shy of 2 decades.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #87  
Basically, this subject changes according to the tastes and colors of the person.Some find the items you mention attractive and buy them, and some do not. But it's clear that JD has a quality.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #88  
But it's clear that JD has a quality.
Has a quality what? Quality Product? Quality issue?

My 3032E bought brand new in January 2014 has never had a single problem. But I do take care of my stuff. It's never sat outside and has always been maintained. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. My first, only and most likely last tractor I will need.

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #89  
Has a quality what? Quality Product? Quality issue?

My 3032E bought brand new in January 2014 has never had a single problem. But I do take care of my stuff. It's never sat outside and has always been maintained. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. My first, only and most likely last tractor I will need.
Every mechanic I’ve spoken with, regardless of tractor color, tells me most failures are from abuse/neglect. They all have occasional issues, but certainly keeping them
under cover and regular maintenance will minimize problems

/ Why buy a Deere CUT? #90  
For me it's likely to always be green or orange, since both dealers are located less than 10 miles up the road, and they are both old-school designed dealerships where you can see a yard full of equipment (maybe not so much lately), a large service bay with lots of stuff in various states of repair, a big parts room... the stuff that makes you feel like you're in a tractor dealership. Odds of me taking a tractor to a dealership for service are pretty much zero, but I know that if I need to talk to someone, that's what the employees know - sales, service, and parts for those tractors.

I could get a Kioti or TYM or Bobcat, and maybe some others with a 30 to 90 minute drive, but for those brands, the dealers are still small (but growing, hopefully). Tractors are still a sideline to the business, not the prime business, so depth of parts and inventory, and even knowledge isn't as good (yet). If i needed a camper or snowmobile or ATV, then I'd be in the right place for sure.

As far as personal touch, My recent tractor was bought as a consignment off a green dealer lot two states away. I worked over the phone with a guy who had his family name on the building. His effort helped his previous customer sell the tractor off, and he even delivered the tractor to me across state lines in the pandemic for cheap, and when I was offloading he noticed the whip antenna for the radio was broken. Deal was all done and two weeks later i got a box on the doorstep with a used antenna he had. Talking while binding down I mentioned that I was going to look for a backhoe next. He told me that he didn't sell them, but I should look for a Woods not Deere because they can be had with a hydraulic thumb (I had already done my homework and that was what I was looking for anyways). Now that's the type of place I like to work with. Sadly, two months later, that family's dealerships and another dozen or so here across the Northeast were bought out by a good sized dealer that also covers a lot of Texas. Nothing bad to say about the new owners, but it's real unlikely to get the personal touch with a corporate entity.