Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing???

What do you enjoy most: blowing or plowing?

• Total voters
   / Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #31  
Photo635.jpgI like to blow more than to plow, but plowing is way faster, unless there's 2+ feet of snow. Blowers rule:thumbsup:

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #32  
View attachment 294160Photo636.jpgI like to blow more than to plow, but plowing is way faster, unless there's 2+ feet of snow. Blowers rule:thumbsup:

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #33  
IMG_3163.jpgJust to be different, I'll vote for scooping and dumping.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #34  
Like plowing since driveway gravel..less stones to rake come spring.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #35  
I'm afraid I can't answer. I've never used a tractor mounted snowblower before, but have done a lot of plowing. Plowing is certainly faster for long straight drives (well okay long winding drives too). However, I believe I would enjoy blowing snow much more than plowing, assuming I had a heated cab.

I could see some situations where a blower would be a lot faster than plowing, all depends on the situation. (and, whether your doing it commercially or for yourself, can't forget about the fun factor!)

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #36  
I enjoy snow blowing more than plowing [maybe cus I have commercial plowed for over 20 years] but with the 8' snow box I can get done quick. Oh our first snow was 20"+of lake effect and the snow box ruled. So my first choice is plowing, the blowing if I have the time and don't have to clear a big area. CJ

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #38  
As I've been married for more than 10 years I don't quite understand the wife references?? My wife is asleep regardless if I'm blowing or Plowing, not sure what you guys are talking about, my wife likes to do this, my wife likes to do that?? My wife like to and is very skilled at sleeping.

Anyway, as I'm a machine nut, the more moving parts the better for me, nothing like a blower, full song, throwing snow 50 plus feet. I'm the one up at 1:00am watching youtube after youtube of unimogs and train blowers and huge loader mounted blowers and the like. Then again, there is something to be said for a plow truck running 25 plus MPH, with snow flying, trip edge tripping and sparks gallor.

This is my first year with a big, Three point blower, might get to try tonight, interested to see how my tractor spins it.

Joel

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #39  
I'm voting plowing. Pushing the snow off into the field where the brush hog doesn't care is slick. Put the Vbar chains on, drop the loader and hook up the 7' truck plow to the Kubota, lock her in 4wd with the HST and you can push a lot of snow very quickly. The tractor almost turns inside its own radius, great visibility and who doesn't like seeing the snow rolling and the tractor grunting when you have a full blade? Plus its so nice to drive out the drive way with the plow angled one way, clean up the end and drive back and the whole drive is almost done except for the clean-up in the parking lot?

I sure do wish the lil bota had a heated cab though! Anything really deep, and the Deere cleans up things very nicely. (I have been thinking about a big blower in case we ever get a blizzard again.)

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #40  
I like both really. If snow is 12" or under I'll use the fel & back blade just because it's fun and I do take my time to do it. Now last year I purchased a LA2675 three point snow blower from Barlows which I have not used yet because of the lack of snow. However the forecast for my area is 12" to 18" coming in tonight, we'll see because they have been wrong a few times before. If so I may have to put on the blower to keep the snow banks not so high. However what ever one I use it will be fun, fun fun!! Yippy snows coming!! :cool2:
DevilDog