Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing???

What do you enjoy most: blowing or plowing?

• Total voters
   / Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #11  
i enjoying plowing but my wife enjoys blowing. She loves blowing. she always blowing all my neighbors

hahahahaha...... now thats a good answer.......

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #12  
I enjoy plowing more than blowing for the first couple times. I like to hit the drifts a let em' fly. But after that it gets to be to much work so then I start blowing and all is good. I like to get a couple foot bank on both sides of the driveway so it drifts in higher, so I can blow more and get these big old rooster tails shooting about 50' away.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #13  
i enjoying plowing but my wife enjoys blowing. She loves blowing. she always blowing all my neighbors

LOL I'll have to share this with my wife.....LOL! Good answer.

Now if it was SNOW....I like plowing because it is quicker, works the tractor less, and I'm not covered in snow. I only use the blower when it is 2ft or more deep.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #14  
Afraid I can't say, the only snow that was significant enough to do anything with in 10 years here my diesel gelled up and I didn't get a chance. I've been on the forum a long time and each year there are discussions about moving snow. Well here in Georgia we don't get much. We were at our weekend house in the N. Georgia mountains and snow was in the forecast. I had the rear blade on and almost couldn't sleep I was so excited. Next morning 6" of new snow and I was ready to go but the tractor wasn't. Guess I'll have to wait another 10 years and make sure I put a conditioner in the tank next time.

MarkV

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #15  
LOL I'll have to share this with my wife.....LOL! Good answer.

Now if it was SNOW....I like plowing because it is quicker, works the tractor less, and I'm not covered in snow. I only use the blower when it is 2ft or more deep.

That's pretty much my strategy, too. plowing is about 3X faster than blowing in my situation.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #16  
I like blowing the snow. One pass and its gone. Like to see it flying up in the air. Leaves no banks either.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #17  
I like blowing the snow. One pass and its gone. Like to see it flying up in the air. Leaves no banks either.

Nothing more hideous looking than a nice driveway and then big snowbanks pushed back all over the lawn. A snowblower leaves a nice smooth edge and it looks more professional..

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #18  
Well, up until this year, I've always plowed... Now that I have the blower, no snow >=(

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #19  
Brand new tractor (obviously with a cab), 100 hp or more with a 8' pull type blower. Plows are for parking lots.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #20  
I have always liked plowing with the front blade, but I really like watching the blower eat up all the snow, slush, & ice and send it out 30 plus feet where I will never have to deal with it again.