Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing???

What do you enjoy most: blowing or plowing?

• Total voters
   / Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #1  

FatTire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740, Unimog 404 w/ snowblower, Deere 620i UTV, MX5100 (sold)
Its a great feeling when your machine is working well, the weather isn't too bad, and the snow is deep but not too stiff, and you have enough time that you aren't stressed about getting it done. (That combination can be elusive...) Which do you enjoy more, blowing snow, or pushing it?

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #2  
I must say I like seeing the snow flying up into the wind and landing on the lawn much better than seeing big
snow banks that block the view and stick around till june. Snow blower is much more fun.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #3  
both are about the same for me. i have a loader mounted plow and a loader mounted blower......and a cab tractor with a nice heater. so either are just as pleasurable.

blew 5-6" of snow off today....in shirt sleeves :):D:cool2:

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #4  
Plowing.....only because I'm sitting in a nice warm truck with the dog and a hot cup of coffee.

Ed

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #5  
Three responses and no comments on the thread title yet. You are true professionals.

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #6  
Depends on the day it snows. If I have to do either in a rush to get to work, it's not as fun. However, if it snows on a night where I have the entire next day to play ... I love either!!

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #7  
(Buzzard, it's cause most people here are tractor nerds... )

I usually have the Mrs. start with doing some blowing, but then i like to finish up with some serious plowing!!

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #8  
(Buzzard, it's cause most people here are tractor nerds... )

I usually have the Mrs. start with doing some blowing, but then i like to finish up with some serious plowing!!

You know, that might be the best way to do it. I think I will use your system. Thanks

/ Which do you enjoy more: Blowing or Plowing??? #10  
i enjoying plowing but my wife enjoys blowing. She loves blowing. she always blowing all my neighbors