Tractor
Ford 1910, Case farmall 95, John Deere 317g
Does anyone know where to find a washer like this

Attachments

• 6237BF1F-BAA4-4711-894E-6BF658EC2EF8.jpeg
    6237BF1F-BAA4-4711-894E-6BF658EC2EF8.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 155
   / Where to find this piece #2  
Better picture about the size of the washer.
Good hardware store or machine shop might help.

/ Where to find this piece #3  
A washer like what, exactly? The easy answer is any hardware store. Take the old one with you for comparison. If you need more information you should state the diameter of the hole in the center and the outer diameter of the washer. Thickness may be helpful, too. Is it a plain round flat washer or is it bent in some special way? Do you want just a flat washer or a lock washer?

/ Where to find this piece #4  
   / Where to find this piece
A washer like what, exactly? The easy answer is any hardware store. Take the old one with you for comparison. If you need more information you should state the diameter of the hole in the center and the outer diameter of the washer. Thickness may be helpful, too. Is it a plain round flat washer or is it bent in some special way? Do you want just a flat washer or a lock washer?
I’ve been to all of my local hardware stores but they don’t have them I believe I’ll have to special order them

/ Where to find this piece #8  
Try shock bushings or track bar bushings

/ Where to find this piece #9  
If you'd post your location then perhaps folks here who are in the same general area could give you better suggestions?

Fastenal is a company around me that stocks a lot of industrial stuff. There are also bolt and screw businesses. Likely ANY tractor dealer ought to be able to point you toward a local supplier.

/ Where to find this piece #10  
I just replaced those mounts on my 1710, dealer wanted near 50 bucks each! I found rubber isolation bushing that work for that purpose on e-bay. Only difference is they have studs and are a slightly taller.

Last edited: