Where to find this piece

/ Where to find this piece
I just replaced those mounts on my 1710, dealer wanted near 50 bucks each! I found rubber isolation bushing that work for that purpose on e-bay. Only difference is they have studs and are a slightly taller.

Thanks man that’s actually very helpful I’ve been looking everywhere are you able to remove the studs

/ Where to find this piece #12  
Thanks man that’s actually very helpful I’ve been looking everywhere are you able to remove the studs
No, you can't remove the studs. I couldn't find any mounts similar to the originals especially in metric.
I used them and installed a lock washer and 3/8-16 hex nut. When tightening them up, try to hold the metal part of the mount to avoid damaging the mount.

/ Where to find this piece #13  
Try this source for many industrial products.

durometer 40A is a softer rubber than 50A

rScotty

/ Where to find this piece #14  
Just use a shock bushing and cut it if you need to. Any parts store should be able to source one. Tell them you need upper shuck bushings for a 2014 Wrangler if they need a make/model/year.

Go to Amazon and type in "front shock bushing" and you'll see lots of options that can easily be cut down.

Amazon.com : front shock busshing

/ Where to find this piece
No, you can't remove the studs. I couldn't find any mounts similar to the originals especially in metric.
I used them and installed a lock washer and 3/8-16 hex nut. When tightening them up, try to hold the metal part of the mount to avoid damaging the mount.
I’ll try that