Where does this go?

/ Where does this go? #1  

Clay45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2050DT
I have one of these : Heater Plug

Don't recall why I got it and don't know how/where to install it nor where it gets its power. Does it hook into ignition somehow?

Thanks in advance.

/ Where does this go? #2  
THERMOSTART.jpg
#1 in picture
Power comes from key switch,when turned left.

/ Where does this go? #3  
Hoye is showing the same Thermal/Glow plug as my Ym2000. If your Ing. switch is the same then here's a wire Dia. Just a lead from the R2. Circuit. Turn the switch to the left.:) If you don't have a Fuel Bowl which I don't. And Rarely have I had to use the TS.. So here is my Quick setup. Works great and the only thing you may need to do is give it a little squeeze to blow the air out of the line if needed. Wait until it gets hot so the TS is open. Then I squirt what's left it back in the Tank. ;)

Attachments

• YM2000 Dia..jpg
    YM2000 Dia..jpg
    948.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Picture 090 (1920 x 1440).jpg
    Picture 090 (1920 x 1440).jpg
    455 KB · Views: 123
   / Where does this go? #4  
Hoye is showing the same Thermal/Glow plug as my Ym2000. If your Ing. switch is the same then here's a wire Dia. Just a lead from the R2. Circuit. Turn the switch to the left.:) If you don't have a Fuel Bowl which I don't. And Rarely have I had to use the TS.. So here is my Quick setup. Works great and the only thing you may need to do is give it a little squeeze to blow the air out of the line if needed. Wait until it gets hot so the TS is open. Then I squirt what's left it back in the Tank. ;)

In the diagram, it shows a horn switch. I would love to find one of those to hookup.

/ Where does this go? #5  
Here's proof it's there. And mine works. Think back to the Road Runner in Cartoons and that's what it sounds like. Can't help not to smile.:D

Attachments

• 100_5527.JPG
    100_5527.JPG
    846 KB · Views: 132
   / Where does this go? #6  
Here's proof it's there. And mine works. Think back to the Road Runner in Cartoons and that's what it sounds like. Can't help not to smile.:D

I tried Hoye, Fredrisks and others, but they no longer carry the switch. My YM2610 came with a horn up front betwix the head lamps.

Hey, what's that added switch down below you had added?

/ Where does this go? #7  
Headlights. The Black toggle is my Rear work light. Tach. behind the Steering wheel. It was setup like this when I bought it. I had the switch out just to see how it was cut in the dash. It's to clean of a cut. Perfect!. IMO. it's Org.. Trust me! I left Steve at Spalding a Chk. for this one until I could get back to pick it up. :D

/ Where does this go?
Thanks gents! I flat forgot about starting this thread. My 1401 has horn button and turn signal switch that don't function.

Regards,

Clay