What water bottle do you have?

/ What water bottle do you have? #21  
Hot or cold. At home or on the road. I use one of these for everything, mostly coffee.

Attachments

• IMG_9381.jpeg
    IMG_9381.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
   / What water bottle do you have? #22  
Camelback Podium Chill. I ride a bicycle a lot and use if for that. It’s lightly insulated and you can leave it open to drink out of it but it’s setup so it doesn’t leak.

/ What water bottle do you have? #24  
I use these from Embrava:

81hCBx9zzxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They fit the cup holders on my Kubota tractors and do double duty on my bikes as well.

I like the flip up lid that can be opened with just one hand.

/ What water bottle do you have? #25  
I use these from Embrava:

View attachment 863695

They fit the cup holders on my Kubota tractors and do double duty on my bikes as well.

I like the flip up lid that can be opened with just one hand.
That type of lid is what I prefer, so my water is not dusty/muddy when I go to drink it.

I currently using a couple of Zulu that are stainless steel from wally world that seems to work good.

/ What water bottle do you have? #26  
I use stainless steel, uninsulated. Mine are 2.75 inch diameter and hold 27 oz, which fit my cup holder. I don't care about the temperature as long as it is wet.

/ What water bottle do you have? #27  
Even been known to reuse a pepsi bottle or two.
Pretty much what I do. Actually I prefer a Gatorade bottle since it has a larger mouth.
My tractor doesn't have cupholders, so I'll just wedge it between the seat and fender.

/ What water bottle do you have? #28  
I use a garden hose when outside, and a tumbler from cupboard when inside ;)

/ What water bottle do you have? #29  
Pretty much what I do. Actually I prefer a Gatorade bottle since it has a larger mouth.
My tractor doesn't have cupholders, so I'll just wedge it between the seat and fender.
But then you have to buy the Gatorade, what little of it I've tried I didn't care for at all. I was restricted as to which ones I could have then while prepping for a procedure.
Of course when I'm in my Branson I can even cheat a bit and use the cooler that came with her;
1714088672405.jpeg

/ What water bottle do you have? #30  
I'm trying to buy a water bottle to use because I need to drink more water but am baffled by the huge number of brands, shapes and capacities. Someone said buy a Yeti but there are dozens of those. I looked at some 40 ouncers at Costco but it's the size of a thermos and won't fit in my cupholder.

We're just typical retired rural people. What do you have for a water bottle or what do you suggest?
The one I use is very similar to this, except it's an Aladdin and yellow. A few ice cubes will keep water cold for hours. Mine didn't come with a straw, but I recycled a heavy duty hospital flexible straw that has lasted 3 years now. The bottom fits the tractor and pickup cup holders, and 30 oz. is a lot of water, I figure about 1 liter.