What water bottle do you have?

/ What water bottle do you have? #11  
As a water bottle connoisseur, I prefer the 32oz Hydro Flask bottles. They also come in Kubota orange.

/ What water bottle do you have? #12  
I save the few bottles from water I buy from a store and reuse them. Put a couple of inches of water in them place them in the freezer then when I want one I'll finish filling it and out I go.
Even been known to reuse a pepsi bottle or two.

/ What water bottle do you have? #13  
I carry a tumbler of ice water with me nearly everywhere; I find that the standard 32oz metal vaccum tumblers fit most of my cup holders and keep ice for over a day (depending how much you use, of course). I find that anything above 32oz becomes a chore to carry around due to the extra weight of the cup and contents, so I just refill the 32oz more often throughout the day.

The Walmart "Ozark trail" tumblers perform just as well at 1/3 of the price to keep drinks cold as Yeti's or other expensive names; The only difference is that the lids vary in performance. Yeti lids/caps fit much more securely, have a better sealing magnetic slider tab and have better flow than Ozark trail.

/ What water bottle do you have? #14  
My "favorite" is my Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug, Black, 16 Ounce which I got about 5 years ago, on sale for $15.
Easy flip top, can cram some ice cubes in it when I want cold, holds temp extremely well. I've put hot coffee in and it's lasted all day plus. Cleans easy, fits in my cargo pants pocket.

/ What water bottle do you have? #16  
I have a few Yeti people gave me and though I hate the company they make really great cups. we have a big one and it’s just too big to take out on the tractor and lawn mower. Too top heavy to behave in a cup holder. The smaller ones bounce around a bit but stay put unless they are swept up and out by brush or you are really bouncing all over ruts. Otherwise they work as well as a thermos to keep hot or cold. One of ours is now 12-13 years old and still works like new in spite of numerous incidents and a few months laying in the field once 😉. That magnetic slider is nice for taking a sip one handed too.

/ What water bottle do you have? #17  
Cold water is a luxury I haven't had much of in the last 45 years. I've tried a couple of insulated bottles but the Kubota cup holders are so small and the water bottles so tall that they fall out.
For work I have a couple of Nalgene (sp?) bottles that I carry buy they aren't cheap... and I've lost a couple in the woods over the years. I also keep 2 gallons of water in each truck... one to fill my water bottles from, the other for emergencies.

/ What water bottle do you have? #18  
As a water bottle connoisseur, I prefer the 32oz Hydro Flask bottles. They also come in Kubota orange.
I second the Hydro Flask we currently have three of them. And one of them is Kubota Orange! I prefer the older ones with the smaller lids, the newest one has a largest opening, nice for ice cube but not as nice to drink out of.

/ What water bottle do you have? #19  
I have a 32 ounce Hydro Flask. It's Forrest Green. Use it on both the Kubota and the Taco Wagon. Because it's insulated - a cup or so of ice and the water stays cold all day.

It's just the right size to squeeze in my cup holders.

Last edited:
   / What water bottle do you have? #20  
I use the same tippy cup that I drink coffee with. It is a 12 oz. Casey's coffee travel mug with a lid AND the best thing about it is, it is microwaveable.

My problem is they aren't made any more.
This one is at least 25 years old.
I can't find a microwaveable coffee travel mug with a lid from any maker, they're all stainless steel.