What is in my yard

/ What is in my yard #31  
The crawdad holes I've seen have a big mud hill around it.

/ What is in my yard #32  
View attachment 759350
What's in my yard and how do I get rid of it. There is no mound like a mole have not seen anything and the sonic vibration things have done nothing.
Thanks
My first thought was an armadillo was digging in your yard. Don't know if you have them where you live.

/ What is in my yard #33  
I had the same issue this year around the pool. Like 25 holes and they r moles as several of them drowned in the pool. I used the 6 ounce castor oil, 2 tablespoons dawn in 2 gallons water.
Spray it in the holes and in the travel areas. They get sick because of the oil getting on their paws and leave in a week or two.
The dawn holds the castor oil
Making it effective.
It doesn’t kill ‘em but they do leave the area..
I sprayed at night .
Give it a try .
Easymike

/ What is in my yard #34  
Around here - that's a mouse hole. Pocket gophers leave a mound of dirt. Chipmunks do not dig holes in the ground. I don't have voles nor moles or ground hogs.

When coyotes or badgers dig - they leave a MASSIVE hole.
Well I have proof that Chipmunks do dig in the ground. I had a hole in my yard, no dirt pilled up. The hole was about a 1 and a quarter in diameter.

I put a live trap next to the hole, put up some pieces of wood around the hole to encourage the critter too go into the trap. The next day, there was chippy, not happy to be in the trap.

/ What is in my yard #36  
The holes are about the size of a golf ball. They are plugged up down an inch or so. No dirt on the surface like a mole.
I can not see a tunnel move like I see in the clips on line. But they collapse under you when you walk over them.
So far, what I see and what you describe then I would say moles. They don't always make a mound of dirt pushed up if just foraging for grubs and worms. Just burrow along under the surface making a tunnel to move around. May push up a mound where they make a nest and want more room.
I catch by rolling or stomping the ground back flat, then setting a spring mole trap in a tunnel run that they push back up.

/ What is in my yard #38  
The crawdad holes I've seen have a big mud hill around it.
Look closer at the OP's pictures. These have the mud hills, just not as large as some get. Come on guys -- these are crawdad projects.

/ What is in my yard #40  
So I have tried putting out grains and peanut butter that is supposed to draw voles and mice and squirrels. Have not have anything taken. I will try again. They seem to dig all over the yard and garden but as far as I can tell they are not eating anything in the garden? Or maybe I can't tell because of what the deer eat...
Voles also feed alot on worms.