What is in my yard

/ What is in my yard #1  

whynot162

Silver Member
Tractor
Rhino 324
PXL_20220822_220146998.jpg

What's in my yard and how do I get rid of it. There is no mound like a mole have not seen anything and the sonic vibration things have done nothing.
Thanks

/ What is in my yard
I have also baited for mice

/ What is in my yard #4  
Chipmunk or ground squirrel.

/ What is in my yard
These are all over and some are connected by tunnels. Some I am not sure of. We have had a few wasps but nothing like in the past I do live in the northwest and in the trees. So I could see a squirrel but I have not seen any of those but pretty sure they are here. Maybe they plant dandelions?

/ What is in my yard #7  
These are all over and some are connected by tunnels. Some I am not sure of. We have had a few wasps but nothing like in the past I do live in the northwest and in the trees. So I could see a squirrel but I have not seen any of those but pretty sure they are here. Maybe they plant dandelions?
I thought it was only one hole. Several connected sounds like voles.

/ What is in my yard
So I have tried putting out grains and peanut butter that is supposed to draw voles and mice and squirrels. Have not have anything taken. I will try again. They seem to dig all over the yard and garden but as far as I can tell they are not eating anything in the garden? Or maybe I can't tell because of what the deer eat...