What Happened To This Member?

/ What Happened To This Member? #32  
He was free and we even had him helping with moderation but I haven't heard from him in a while either. Hope he comes back soon and that everything is okay in his life.
Good to know. Mel seemed like a pretty good guy and he was a sharp cookie.

/ What Happened To This Member? #33  
Haven't seen anything from ultrarunner for some time now. He always had a lot to comment on until about a month ago.
Would like to think he's OK.

I respected him no less than Mel from his replies per anything he wrote. I'm busing working on the computer today (on a Saturday) and checked the site out with a couple of minutes of down time. Thing is, when you're finally free to enjoy life, do you really want to be tied down to a computer even for "Fun"?

I understand that works "against" internet forums and how they make money, but sometimes we all need a break....

/ What Happened To This Member? #34  
There was a Diamondpilot that hasn’t been on the board for quite a while. I don’t think anything bad happened to him I just think he moved on. He was a corporate pilot and messed around with boats some.

/ What Happened To This Member? #35  
Haven't seen anything from ultrarunner for some time now. He always had a lot to comment on until about a month ago.
Good dude. Always kept it real. Hope he’s still around

Last edited:
   / What Happened To This Member? #36  
Not certain if they still do it, but it seems that Texas use to have a lot of "TBN" gatherings. I believe a lot of people in Texas has met fellow TBNer's from some of the shin digs they had.
The gentleman that was the cornerstone in Texas passed away. He was a go to guru on New Hollands and also possessed and wealth of information on other repairs. I think a group got together one time and helped him build either an addition on his home of a workshop. I think his name was Jim.

He was never critical and interacted with one and all.

/ What Happened To This Member? #38  
The gentleman that was the cornerstone in Texas passed away. He was a go to guru on New Hollands and also possessed and wealth of information on other repairs. I think a group got together one time and helped him build either an addition on his home of a workshop. I think his name was Jim.

He was never critical and interacted with one and all.
You're talking about jinman.

/ What Happened To This Member? #39  
Crash325 (RIP) / LB Brown / FWJ aka farm with junk To name a few .