What Happened To This Member?

/ What Happened To This Member?
Not certain if they still do it, but it seems that Texas use to have a lot of "TBN" gatherings. I believe a lot of people in Texas has met fellow TBNer's from some of the shin digs they had.
That's really something. Do they still have them?

/ What Happened To This Member? #24  
Honestly no clue.

Do have to be careful though now I believe on the legal side as TBN has absolutely nothing to do with them.

I'd be up for one in NC if anyone had a hankering LOL
Around the middle of March I might be up for a trip to the South, also. ;) :D Unless we have another disappointing winter like last year...

/ What Happened To This Member? #25  
Around the middle of March I might be up for a trip to the South, also. ;) :D Unless we have another disappointing winter like last year...
Anytime you head South, feel free to let me know. Sincerely would like to meet you (although chances of that happening are slim I understand).

I'm about 4.5 hours away from Charleston SC, about 70 minutes north of Charlotte, best route coming down I-77 from Virginia into NC.

My wife's family was about 30 minutes north of Montpelier, would take a 8 hour drive to my dads when he lived in Pa from her parents house off I-81 (in Pa), and from my dads house to ours about another 8 hour drive pretty much all down I-81 once you hit Pa (I avoid I-95 like the plague myself LOL).

Since my dad passed in August, we now have a empty basement. You just need to be able to put up with 6 dogs and 3 cats.

If anything, free nights sleep on your travel.

/ What Happened To This Member? #26  
Theres also a lot of members in Oregon and Washington, I have met quite a few and had them over to my place for one thing or another.

/ What Happened To This Member? #27  
I think that "Diggin it" may have dropped out. His last post was on Thursday, and he said he may not be here long. He was rather controversial, but I still feel that anybody should be free to say what they wanted.

/ What Happened To This Member? #28  
I think that "Diggin it" may have dropped out. His last post was on Thursday, and he said he may not be here long. He was rather controversial, but I still feel that anybody should be free to say what they wanted.

He was free and we even had him helping with moderation but I haven't heard from him in a while either. Hope he comes back soon and that everything is okay in his life.

/ What Happened To This Member? #30  
Haven't seen anything from ultrarunner for some time now. He always had a lot to comment on until about a month ago.