What Happened To This Member?

/ What Happened To This Member? #1  

Cahaba Valley Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 3000
I was flipping through some old threads tonight and came across a member I haven't seen on here in a while. Does anyone know what happened to Steppenwolfe??

/ What Happened To This Member? #2  
Members do come and go...even long term members likely Stepphie
I guess some get bored...lost interest...and, sadly, some pass away

Last edited:
   / What Happened To This Member? #3  
Or they get falsely accused of saying something they didn't and get suspended. All the while, others get away with it. If you're targeted by a "watcher", look out! For the most part, I just come here to view now. 😇

/ What Happened To This Member? #4  
Maybe he went back to the original facebook. :unsure:

/ What Happened To This Member? #6  
There was another discussion about the same member, which quickly got moved or taken down.

He didn't agree with the status quo here, and that's never a good thing.

Last edited:
   / What Happened To This Member? #8  
This thread needs to be a collection spot for all the "Hey has any one seen xxx post or pm"
Sort of like a Missing Persons thread.
For instance ronjhall was gone for a long time, he's back.
As of this writing I'm wondering what happened to riptides, a TBN'r for over 20 years. last seen Oct 17th, last post was Oct 7th with an ominous ending -
This has been the most difficult week of my life. One day, one hour at a time.
Hope he & family are doing well.

/ What Happened To This Member? #10  
I was flipping through some old threads tonight and came across a member I haven't seen on here in a while. Does anyone know what happened to Steppenwolfe??

The last I remember he sold his 50 plus acre spread, sold off most of his tractors and downsized to a 5 acre lot "development" (per what he had mentioned here). I believe he is still living in Virginia.

His name was Mel, and although we talked on the phone numerous times (he called me via an email I sent him when he asked for some information), I never saved his number.

I was supposed to take my boys up to his place shooting one weekend per his invite, but never made it.

Like most here, a good man who worked hard IMO.