What Do You Do For Exercise?

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #22  
12oz curls are for sissies, 16oz for me 😂

Seriously though like others, yard work, project’s and the occasional short hike on the local trails. (knees ain’t what they used to be lol)

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #23  
I find that routine maintenance on my 80 acres, mile long gravel driveway, house and out buildings, equipment - all keep me pretty busy. It's sporadic but can wear me down to a nub.

However - I DO make time to go for a walk with the dog twice a day.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #26  
So, just an FYI. (please no one take it personal and go spastic) The major benefit of aerobic exercise is gained from elevated heart rate (I forget the proper rate...) for a sustained period of time (varies but 20-30 minutes is generally considered good.) Just doing work or activity of some sort typically does not get one up to the proper heart rate. Again - work or activity is not 'bad' -- it is just that it does not provide the same benefit of the elevated rate for the sustained period. Regards.....

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #29  

"Recent studies have unleashed a jaw-dropping verdict that one of the secrets to longevity is to marry someone younger than your age or of your same age. Researchers conclude that men live longer if they marry younger women. According to this report, men marrying women 15 or 17 years younger than them reduce their chances of premature death by one fifth. The same study suggests that men reduce their chances of premature death by at least 11% by choosing wife seven to nine years younger than them. On the other hand, choosing an older wife would mean increasing one’s chances of premature death by 11%."

Since 15 to 17 years was good, I went with a 20 year gap since bigger IS usually better. Chasing my wife around is what I do for exercise :ROFLMAO:

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #30  
I usually mountain bike, run, or swim, 4-5 times a week. This year has been the first since I was about 15 where I can run without pain in my shins... I usually go for a 1/2 hr run or swim in the pond, and a 1-2hr bike ride. I'm down about 35lbs in the last 2 years so getting up the hills is getting easier all the time!