What Do You Do For Exercise?

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #11  
Every other day 30 minutes on the stationary bike. If not cutting and chopping wood in the summer, lift session on the Total Gym every 4th day.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #13  
I ride my bicycle (entirely me powered). It's an excellent Brompton folding bike, which I leave in the back of the car. If I'm out, and have time, I go for a five mile ride. Though this summer, I've been building my new workshop (53' x 23') by myself. 'Lost 15 pounds so far!, and building is super!

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #14  
We walk/hike, are cyclist and ski over the winter. Cross country of course.
ski2022585.jpg

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #17  
Mostly I get my workouts Jumping to conclusions or flying off the handle. Kicking the bucket will likely be the final exercise.

But like mentioned far above, I use the e-bike almost every day to get the heart going and the ya-yas out.

The bike is a "converted" mountain bike that I never rode because it's up hill both ways to and from where ever I might want to go. But with the battery power, the hills are as flat as I want them to be. I ride a lot!

I've got several 5 mile "gravel road" loops right from my driveway, plus a "technical loop" that is always running water over rocks (pretty dry right now though). Today, in a dreadful heat, I rode to a nearby high point. Push those pedals!

I always return tired and a ball of sweat.

The wood pile is always a work out. Heat comes in on a log truck and there is always an ash pail that needs empty all winter long. Ashes are HEAVY, but then so is hardwood.

I snow ski all winter. That is a pretty good workout if you push the steeper sections. Cruising the groomers is equal to a walk on flat ground. The miles rack up through the day though. ;-)

I plan to lay still for hundreds of years all to soon, so I try to keep moving now.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #18  
I tried fly fishing, but I couldn't get the bait on them little bitty hooks.
HA! made me laugh. I used to use #27 hooks for midge flies. And I could tie all those knots with that little bitty hook. Now, I can hardly see the hook even with glasses, much less the hole in the shank.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise?
When I go non-ice fishing, I use a rowboat. There's just something nice about moving a boat with your own power. Although, the last time I went with the boat was last year, it was windy, and took me about half an hour to get across the small lake. On the bright side, it only took about 5 minutes to get back! :ROFLMAO: