What do I need to make this connection?

/ What do I need to make this connection? #1  
Tractor
2023KIOTI NS 4710
this is a dealer installed third function valve on Kioti 4710. Im a new owner so I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I'm guessing it's something fairly common. the hydraulic hoses on the attachment can fit inside of 3rd function coupler.

1000012591.jpg

/ What do I need to make this connection? #2  
what you've got in your hand is the equivalent of the end of the hose behind the connector there:
1700531591936.png

You probably need the male one of these (on the right)
1700531715684.png

plus a nipple (short segment with male threads both sides)
or possibly if that's a 3/8" line in your hand and the coupler is a 1/2", you may also need a bushing.

/ What do I need to make this connection? #3  
Ask the dealer what kind of quick connect fittings to use. It's likely 1/2" "AG" (ISO 5675) coupler but there's a number that look about the same from the outside.

You will need hydraulic fittings to adapt the hose to the male coupler. Don't use pipe fittings, they are not rated for the pressure. SurplusCenter is a good on line source. Or you can go to a local hydraulic parts store.

/ What do I need to make this connection? #4  
Call the service dept. of the dealer and ask them. They will know. Welcome to the forum!

/ What do I need to make this connection? #6  
Take the Pic and hose to an auto parts store that make hydraulic hoses and say make these work. They should be able to do it.

/ What do I need to make this connection?
so we're thinking this is 1/4th
Ask the dealer what kind of quick connect fittings to use. It's likely 1/2" "AG" (ISO 5675) coupler but there's a number that look about the same from the outside.

You will need hydraulic fittings to adapt the hose to the male coupler. Don't use pipe fittings, they are not rated for the pressure. SurplusCenter is a good on line source. Or you can go to a local hydraulic parts store.
what would the maximum PSI be in something like this? I found these 1/4th to 3/8 nipple or whatever. is this sufficient @ 6000 psi? and then a 3/8th female to male quick connect. could very well be 1/2 but I rolled the dice to hopefully get it going this weekend. just concerned about that male to male reducer and whether or not that is appropriate? I've seen JIC(?) bushings as well but it seemed like 6k psi would be enough.

THANKS!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121-195552.png
    Screenshot_20231121-195552.png
    819.1 KB · Views: 47
   / What do I need to make this connection? #8  
CUTS usually have the relief valve set to somewhere between 2200 and 2600 psi.

It's hard to tell from a picture but the hose end looks a little larger than 1/4". It looks like female JIC but I'd verify by looking into the end for the taper seat.

These might help, especially the PDFs:

/ What do I need to make this connection? #9  
i'm going through this now, I can almost guarantee you it's not NPT, more likely JIC. IF this was a dealer installed function and attachment, why aren't they involved?

/ What do I need to make this connection? #10  
Save yourself the hassle, if it’s some sort of proprietary fitting change then all. Kubota sucks for this, not sure about Kioti.