What did you do for your tractor today?

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #42  
As usual, mine are sleeping in the barn. Don't do much in the winter except sleep with dryer sheets in strategic places to keep the mice at bay.

/ What did you do for your tractor today?
Looking good Nova3930

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #44  
What setup is this, and how was the installation process?
This one

Install was pretty easy overall. These units are setup for a series install, tank line being rated for full pressure so I just routed my existing pump line up the new block, then from tank on the new block back to my existing remotes.

Quick backing plate to reinforce the switch mount on the cup holder and run out the back through a grommet plug to an existing switched 12v source. I removed the existing barrel connectors and used a weather pack pair from the auto parts house.

Install would be a little neater if I got a custom hose for pump supply from the loader to the new valve instead of the additional hose but it works as is and easy to remove if necessary. 5 minutes to bypass if it was ever needed.

IMG_20230311_151940_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #45  
I have been thinking about adding control valves to my L2501. But I have a BH77 with the frame attachment. Were do I put the connectors so they are not in the way of operating the hoe from the seat? It would be NICE having a hydraulic thumb. As it is I have hit my elbows on the rops. I also have the power beyond for the hoe in the back rather than use the loader connection's.

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #46  
I have been thinking about adding control valves to my L2501. But I have a BH77 with the frame attachment. Were do I put the connectors so they are not in the way of operating the hoe from the seat? It would be NICE having a hydraulic thumb. As it is I have hit my elbows on the rops. I also have the power beyond for the hoe in the back rather than use the loader connection's.
Dump it on the rops with one of these. Should give you lots of leeway

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #47  
As usual, mine are sleeping in the barn. Don't do much in the winter except sleep with dryer sheets in strategic places to keep the mice at bay.
Winter been hovering around 70 degrees here soooooo may as well get some work done.

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #48  
Did a little bush hogging with our mahindra but it overheated for some weird reason.

/ What did you do for your tractor today? #49  
   / What did you do for your tractor today?
That looks interesting. I wonder if I would have to cut the pto shaft if I don’t use a quick hitch?
You could move the implement to the position closest to the tractor and then disconnect to see if you have have room enough to spare.