What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #123  
My new ( actually 42 years old ) tool is getting delivered tomorrow.
IMG_6066.JPG
IMG_6067.JPG

/ What did you buy this week? #125  
From a Cat bulldozer to a weedeater!
I bought a Greenworks 80v 18" chainsaw that works great for maybe 30 minutes run time and wanted another battery. I wanted original Greenworks because the knock offs don't have good reviews. Then on Walmart site I ordered this! For $15 more than just a battery I got this 80v weedeater, battery and charger!
I'm not putting the stinkin' guard on it. All they do is waste string because it has a blade. I was amazed how powerful it is! Quiet & no fumes.
20231120_121658.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #126  
From a Cat bulldozer to a weedeater!
I bought a Greenworks 80v 18" chainsaw that works great for maybe 30 minutes run time and wanted another battery. I wanted original Greenworks because the knock offs don't have good reviews. Then on Walmart site I ordered this! For $15 more than just a battery I got this 80v weedeater, battery and charger!
I'm not putting the stinkin' guard on it. All they do is waste string because it has a blade. I was amazed how powerful it is! Quiet & no fumes.View attachment 833017
Four years on mine, still love it... runs seemingly forever on a charge

/ What did you buy this week? #128  
I bought $300 in groceries and drinks.
Bought 2 extra batteries for my Gopro. Gotta learn how to use it now
Initial plan is to get some driving videos but, maybe get some mowing videos this coming year.

/ What did you buy this week? #130  
I bought a replacement garage door bottom seal, going back later today, doesn’t fit in the channel, my bad, didn’t check closely enough. Closest store is 20 minutes away. That’s ok though we love ❤️ living in the mountains, it’s our happy place!❤️
image.jpg