Watch This Before You Buy?

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #2  
CLICK BAIT !

/ Watch This Before You Buy?
Well, technically, the term “clickbait” is when you show a link or some sensationalized headline that lead the reader to something unrelated or misleading

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #5  
Clickbait in my opinion is online content setup in a way to earn page views. It appears to me that may be what is going on.

Some youtube channels are very profitable, others not so much.
One youtube channel I like is "Project Farm". I have never seen him post a video here to earn page views though.

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #6  
Clickbait in my opinion is online content setup in a way to earn page views. It appears to me that may be what is going on.

One youtube channel I like is "Project Farm". I have never seen him post a video here to earn page views though.
Exactly. There is so much YT content to earn people money or to have people to subscribe allowing the total subscriptions to rise for higher payout.

Relatives, co-workers, other connections are all posting clickbait to get in on the action. Its gotten way worse since the 2020 lock-downs.

👍

/ Watch This Before You Buy? #8  
Click bait or not. I couldn't stay tuned for long. The bald guy with a dew rag delivers a monotone monologe about manufacture sources that he openly admits may be wrong without skipping a beat. That's about the point I'd have to tell any neighbor that I think I left something cooking on the stove. ;)

Last edited:
Click bait or not. I couldn't stay tuned for long. The bald guy with a dew rag delivers a monotone monologe about manufacture sources that he openly admits may be wrong without skipping a beat. That's about the point I'd have to tell my neighbor that I think I left somethign cooking on the stove.
👍