Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
I have an older style DK40 tractor for which I could use a loader.
I'm a :2cents:certified tightwad :2cents: but have balked on buying one over the past years that I've owned the tractor.
I have zero interest in buying another tractor with a loader, new or used.
I don't know if certain loaders will adapt to my tractor easily via a different kit?
I'm located in eastern KY and willing to haul a loader a justifiable distance if the deals right.
Ideas? Deals?
Thanks!!!

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #2  
Have you tried around at some dealers? I was at the dealer last weekend where I got my tractor and I believe there was a loader there that looked used. Not sure if it was off a tractor they had in service or for sale

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor
Thanks. I get to AL now & then as one son lives there.
None called as every dealer is a good ways from me and phone calls are a shot in the dark. Let me know which dealer had the loader if you feel it merits a call?

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #5  
I contacted the dealer and the loader I saw was in fact off a tractor they had in for service. He said he does not have any loaders but he has been getting a lot of calls on people searching for a used loader.

/ Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #7  
I had this parts manual laying around. I'm pretty sure its for a DK40 loader. I thought I would post it should you find it useful in some way.

Attachments

• Chargeur AL40.pdf
    662.3 KB · Views: 81
   / Wanted------- Loader for Kioti DK40 Tractor #8  
I was told this weekend that Woods makes the loaders for Kioti. Don't know if that is true or not. Woods loaders are excellent aftermarket equipment, sometimes better. several neighbors have wood pull behind Woods finish mowers. 60 inch and 72 inch.

I had this parts manual laying around. I'm pretty sure its for a DK40 loader. I thought I would post it should you find it useful in some way.

More information is good!!! I should have bought a loader long ago but...

I was told this weekend that Woods makes the loaders for Kioti. Don't know if that is true or not. Woods loaders are excellent aftermarket equipment, sometimes better. several neighbors have wood pull behind Woods finish mowers. 60 inch and 72 inch.[/QUOTE

Woods does not make the Kioti loaders, I asked them and while they have an agreement that helps Woods build loaders that fit , not the mfg.. I believe it's Kansas machinery, called KMW???