Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #31  
I'd really like to buy a Hougen Mag drill (Rota Broach) but the asking price is crazy high. I see Vevor makes a nice copy for about 1/3 the cost. May get one of them.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #32  
if the grease zerk was plugged take them out clean out hole and insert new zerk not jump on grease gun
Just saying

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun
if the grease zerk was plugged take them out clean out hole and insert new zerk not jump on grease gun
Just saying
So that issue was resolved (another thread, CK2610 Front Pivot Bushing question), but the old grease gun broke regardless, so it had to be replaced. In the end, the air one was only a couple bucks over the price of a normal manual one.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #34  
I broke my old grease gun, trying to force the front axle pivot point to take grease, so I need a new gun. I know everyone js all about their 18V Milwakee and Dewalt cordless, but for a guy that greases every 10 hours, maybe 20 points per month, I'm not dropping $200+ to turn a 5 minute job into a 2 minute job. So, searching, the Vevir air grease gun is frankly not much more than a manual one ($37.99 direct or $39.99 on Amazon). My tractor is always parked at the shed, where my air compressor is, not doing mobile service work. Any thoughts either on this one is air grease guns in general?View attachment 825698
Sure, pneumatic grease guns work fine but that hose is a pain. I tried a Lincoln pneumatic GG for awhile but got tired of dragging that hose around and getting it stuck as I tried to position myself to lube all the zerts. I have 2 tractors, a baler, rake, bush hog, hay mower, manure spreader and tedder that require regular lube so the Dewalt cordless was a good choice. It works well and is fairly easy to maneuver. If I had so few grease points that a cordless wasn't worth the money I would just go with a manual GG.