Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun
So, for me, the lathe is strictly a toy. Not a tool that is fun, just a toy. I've made a coffee scoop, some misc pins, and turned 1.5" brass rods into curls of brass scrap... That's not saying a smarter person couldn't, or that it's not as capable as other 7x14s, just for Me, it's a toy. It's an expensive alternative to watching TV or YouTube for an hour or two .

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #23  
Lincoln lever action. I have put hundreds of tubes through mine in the last 20yrs.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #24  
Like 5030, I try not to buy Chinese products; however, I don't have a currency tree (we do have a silver dollar tree though 😉) so I tend to find good deals with Vevor for some items. We are currently building a new house on our property that is "wheelchair" accessible (10x more hassle than "just" ADA) which has caused a few "budgetary" issues and forced us to find some less expensive alternatives. For example, we found a stovetop vent at Vevor for ~$200 that would have been $750+ anywhere else. A shower console (multi-headed, etc) for ~$100 as compared to ~$1,000 alternatives along with numerous other items. How long will these last? I really don't know, but I can say that if they work/last for a year or two I'll be in a better place to buy American to replace them. If, on the other hand, they last as long as other Vevor items I've purchased in the past (3 way welder, plasma cutter, hydraulic knock outs and others) I'll be very pleased and money ahead - I might even consider their solar well pump for the garden & pond!

Bottom line, I'd love to have nothing but Hobart equipment for welding & cutting, I'd love to have nothing but southbend, Bridgeport, or standard equipment in my shop but I can't justify spending as much on one machine as it would cost to have the capabilities of three different machines e.g., one metal lathe or a lathe, milling machine and welder for the same price

Just my two cents worth!

Agree Ozark. If i was the poweball winner, it would be a different story. I think for a lot of the stuff I've bought from them, it wasn't a US (or Germ/Jap) made vs Chinese decision; it was buying a Chinese vs not buying anything decision.

Couple other than I've been halfway interested in from them; they have some really heavy duty meat grinders/sausage staffers, for really cheap, that frankly are the same price but more powerfull than the generic homeowner ones you see at sporting goods stores.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #26  
I have the hole set of Ryobi cordless tools including the grease gun. It was reasonable when I bought it. I have 9 batteries and everything works great. I agree about the air hose and compressor.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #27  
Just a side note. About any grease fitting on a mower that needs this kind of pressure probably can be freed up with the propane torch. Especially that front axle pivot that never gets greased on most mowers. Warm it up and the standard gun will probably do it.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #28  
I have the HF version. Thought it was great, at first. Then, it became a problem, dragging out the hose, wrestling with the hose, and putting stuff away.

Still it was better than greasing by hand which for me was becoming a painful experience. And time consuming.

Bought a Dewalt 20v battery gun and much prefer it over the air powered gun. Greasing is almost a breeze now. Got the bare tool after shopping around a lot, as I already had other DeWalt battery tools. Don't remember what it cost.

So, a quick update on the grease gun. It works, I like the locking end. The air hose connect is kinda a pain with my hose end, especially with grease hands. Kinda have to bend the end while putting the air connect on, it sorta is pointed into the grip awkwardly. I'm sure I could get a swivel end, or something to make it easier.

/ Vevor 6000 psi air grease gun #30  
air grease guns are junk I have one I will give you......bought a hercules battery powered. grease gun from harbor freight with a 5ah battery and the charger for $120 best money I ever spent. Between the tractor and my F550 dump and my stump grinder I have a lot of fittings to grease also have a locking connector and it works great.