TYM T474

/ TYM T474 #11  
The quick hitch adds weight. I'm sure it is handy, but I can use the $200 somewhere else.

I am getting the T494h. It has the telescopic ends and the rear 3pt lever standard. It also has the fuel tank by the step which is better than reaching up over the 3pt like the T474.

/ TYM T474 #12  
I assume you have the enclosed cab. I do not. I use mine in tight properties and in the woods quite often so as much as it would be nice to have, I had to go without the cab and I chose the 474 because it was smaller than the 494. The 494 was just too big for what I will be using it for.
I'm in that situation too. I need something I can get between trees to remove fallen trees, to harvest select trees. No desire to punch a glass panel out with a tree branch. And I need something to mow 200 acres. Don't see any option other than 2 tractors.

/ TYM T474 #13  
I assume you have the enclosed cab. I do not. I use mine in tight properties and in the woods quite often so as much as it would be nice to have, I had to go without the cab and I chose the 474 because it was smaller than the 494. The 494 was just too big for what I will be using it for.
I got the 474 with the cab. My 17 acres are all wooded. I have to be careful with the cab when creating trails but it's not as bad as I thought. I needed to be able to work in the cold/wind/rain (live in Maine) and keep the bugs at bay. I was back and forth for a while but I settled on the cab for snow plowing. Just have to be careful - heat and AC really do make a difference.