TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks?

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #31  
If that is the clutch release bearing where is the mechanism to move it axially?

Would you post photos of what that looks like please.

Shop manual or parts drawing detail would be helpful.

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks?
Ok finally did it.

Me: 1 - tractor: 0

I took apart the middle part of tractor where the release mechanism is located.

Taking this apart caused the release bearing to actually fall out . Including the part where it is connected to.

With a good portion of hammering I could take off the release bearing. It should be turning, but it was completely stuck in all directions.

After this I put the middle part back into place. Again the front drive shaft was the part that was fighting back. In the end I managed to connect the gearbox into the middle part, and everything was ok.

It still took me 3 days to put everything back together, with the FEL and everything else. But it started, and shifting gears works like a charm. I was delighted...

After putting all the hydraulic stuff and feeding 13 liters of oil, I saw that on the left rear axis I have a pretty big oil leaking. Something like one drop of oil per 15 seconds. So it looks like I will go into the next repair really soon.

It would be so nice to work WITH this iseki instead of working ON the iseki full time:(

Thanks for the help, guidance, and photos people. It really helped me.

Thx
M.View attachment 811406View attachment 811407View attachment 811408View attachment 811409View attachment 811410View attachment 811411
IMG_20230712_155517_1.jpg

/ TX1300F tractor split: any tips or tricks? #33  
Glad we were able to help!

Did you put in new release bearing, or just free-up the old one?

By the way, I was not able to open up any of the attachments below.

marcel.png

I get this message instead:

marcel2.png

Cheers